Enpass makes your life easy by securely managing your passwords and all sorts of credentials. All you have to remember is a single master password of Enpass.
You won’t even need to copy/paste them to other apps and browsers, as Enpass can autofill for them for you.
ENPASS IS UNBEATABLE
• None of your data is stored on company’s servers.
• No sign-up or subscription is required.
• Syncs data across all Mobile and Desktop devices through iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive & WebDAV.
• 80+ pre-defined templates to save all sort of information.
• Easy to use with simple and consistent design everywhere.
MAKES YOUR LIFE HASSLE FREE
• Signing up on new websites with strong passwords is not a pain as the built-in password manager lets you create unique and strong passwords of desired style.
• Automatically fills logins details in apps, Safari and Other supported browsers.
• Securely fills Credit card details while shopping online.
• Supports use of Face ID/Touch ID for quick unlock to access information.
• It’s not just about passwords. You can even save attachments, Bank accounts, Addresses for autofill, Social Security Numbers, Travel documents and all other kind of credentials you have.
• Works with Siri and Spotlight to swiftly access the required information from your iOS device screen.
FOR ENPASS, SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT
• Our philosophy is your security! We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent, widely accepted and open-source SQLite extension for encryption of your data using AES-256 with key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA512.
• Your data is always stays encrypted with your master password and stays safe even if your device is lost.
• Enpass automatically locks itself when not in use.
ENPASS IS FOR EVERYONE
• No matter which platform you love, you’ll find Enpass there.
• Collaborate with Family and Team members using Multiple vaults syncing through shared cloud accounts.
• Simple design that suits everyone.
• If you are already having your passwords with some other software, you can freely import them to Enpass using our Free Desktop Version. Learn more at https://www.enpass.io/docs/desktop/import_export.html.
GET BEST OF ENPASS
• Pro version of Enpass for this platform is a one-time purchase that lets you store more than 20 items with creation of Multiple Vaults. Learn more at https://www.enpass.io/pricing/.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We here at Enpass are continuously seeking to give you the best experience with password management. If you have any queries, feel free to reach out to us at @EnpassApp on Twitter and facebook.com/EnpassApp.
We also have a community of Enpass lovers whom you can meet at https://discussion.enpass.io.
This update has some pesky bug fixes and improvements resolving the related issues. The complete changelog is
WHAT' S NEW
- Adding new item from the AutoFill Password and Enpass Safari extension- Earlier Enpass only autofills the login details in Apps, Safari browser. But from now onwards, you can create a new item by manually entering the details from the AutoFill Password and Enpass Safari extension itself.
- The identical characters (like I and l, 0 and O, etc.) in the password field will now have different fonts making them more clear and readable.
- For Apple Watch users, if a PIN is set for the Enpass app on Watch, then the app will ask for the PIN every time you access any information.
- Removed the limitation where the app wasn't allowing the Note field of an item to be shown on the Apple Watch.
- Improved the attachments behavior which now allows adding attachments to the Note Category.
- For iCloud sync users, the sync errors messages are more clear and descriptive.
- A bug causing the app to slow down while searching for information has been fixed.
- A bug where unlocking the app with sync enabled made the app unresponsive for a few seconds. Fixed.
- For those using Multiple-vaults, the customs icons were not syncing across devices. It’s now fixed.
- Fixed a glitch in the UI where the multi-line field was not adjusting itself as per the text entered.
- Fixed a rare issue which sometimes showed the All Items list as empty.
- After setting up a secondary vault by restoring data from the cloud, the app changed the previously set vault icon. Fixed.
- While sharing an item, if only Note field was selected from All Fields then the share option got disabled. Fixed.
- Resetting Enpass via 'Erase Everything' under Advanced settings didn't clear the manually set 'lock on leaving' and 'Auto-lock' time intervals in the app security settings. Fixed.
- In iOS 9.3, unlocking app via Touch ID sometimes made the app to crash. Fixed.
- The item count wasn't updating under the Group tab if an item is added or removed from a section. Fixed.
That's all for this update folks! If there are other improvements youíd like to see, then we are listening to you on
- Facebook: facebook.com/EnpassApp
- Forums: discussion.enpass.io
Love from Enpass.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using Enpass for years now and the app is great. However, it could have some improvements.
1. The sidebar and the options beside that (sync, setting, lock and generate password) look congested. The design for that bit could be a bit better though of.
2. Why limit password generation to 50 characters? Love the 100 character passwords on Mac.
3. Copying data in an entry in the app doesn't work always. Sometimes I tap and hold to get the option to copy but many times I have to try 3-4 times to get it to work.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. All these are already in our roadmap for next major release.
Good app, but no export feature.
Any password manager “must” allow the data to be easily exported in “open” format. I am afraid to store hundreds of passwords in any app which locks it down in their own formats. Because, when and if, I want to move to another app, then I shouldn’t have to manually type in all that info all over again.
Edit: Updating the star rating because of helpful reply from the developer.
Very powerful and hassle free password keep
I tried 1 password last year. But it too expensive and not very user friendly. I am using enpass since last 4 months now and keeping all my password in there. Very fast sync and never had any trouble till date. I have around 300 passwords. Very fast and no nonsense app. Keep it up.
- Sinew Software Systems Private Limited
- 67.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Sinew Software Systems Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade ₹ 899
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.