Employee’s Provident Fund (EPF) is a retirement benefit scheme that’s available to all salaried employees.EPF is active every time you receive your pay.This fund is maintained and overseen by the Employees Provident Fund organization of India (EPFO) and any company with over 20 employees is required by law to register with the EPFO.
EPF Balance app helps app helps you to find your EPF balance anytime and anywhere. An easy and smart way to track your EPF balance.It is targeted for the EPF members to access all EPF Service on the go. It will allow the user to access the service in a very low internet speed and all data are compressed to allow the user optimum benefit of access to the service with high usability.
In this app, employees can view all such claim requests, e-passbook, verify/correct member details, Activate UAN or ReActivate UAN and submit the requests online through this portal.You can easily know your Last EPF Transfer Status.
Also check Temporary Return Reference Number(TRRN) Status through 13 Digit Number through this free app.
EPF app allow the user to access EPFO portal in a very low internet speed and all data are compressed to allow the user optimum benefit of access to the service with high usability.
• Get Your Employee Provident Fund Account Status Instantly.
• Get all EPFO account details instantly.
• PF Balance information instantly with one click.
• Easily Check your Pension Fund.
• Easy to Download EPF e-Passbook.
• Activate or Reactivate your UAN(Universal Account Number).
• Know Your Last EPF Transfer Status.
• Check your Claim status.
• View all your accounts at a single place.
• Know Your UAN(Universal Account Number) in case you forget.
• Easy and user friendly interface.
- Update UI
- Bug Fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.