Easily track your receipts and manage expenses on the go with Expensify. Just take a photo of your receipt and Expensify automatically transcribes the details. Expensify can categorize and code each receipt, and can even automatically submit business expenses for approval and reimbursement. You can track personal receipts, submit business expenses to your company (even if they don’t officially use Expensify), or collect expense reports from colleagues. With customers ranging from individual freelancers and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, Expensify is the perfect tool for anyone who needs to keep track of receipts and automate expense management.
"The Best Business Travel App" - Business Insider
"Expensify is like a virtual accountant" - Wall Street Journal
"A mobile app that helps you run your business" - Forbes
- Track and submit receipts and expenses
- Next-day direct deposit reimbursement
- In-app purchase
- Mileage and GPS tracking
- Automatic credit card import
- Works with receipts in any currency
- Corporate card reconciliation
- Candidate reimbursement
- Per diem functionality
- Accounting integrations (QuickBooks, Xero, NetSuite, Intacct, and more!)
- Endorsed by the AICPA and CPA.com
- Readers' Choice Awards - CPA Practice Advisor, 2018
- App Partner of the Year - Xero Americas, 2017
- Innovation Partner of the Year - NetSuite, 2017
- Best 100 Cloud Companies Worldwide - Forbes, 2016
To learn more visit use.expensify.com or email email@example.com.
With updated GPS tracking and some back-stage house cleaning, we're ready for spring!
Ratings and Reviews
For years I've been traveling, never found an app so clean and clutter free. Saves receipts that wipe out after a few days. Super App!!
Have used it for more than 2 years.
Real problem solver!
I have spent years trying to solve the expense reimbursement problem until I was introduced to Expensify!
I would juggle with saving receipts, then remember to enter them in a spread sheet. Ever so often I would misplace a receipt and miss out on the reimbursement. When I was on the road the Excel in my computer was not accessible. Tried using Google docs but it wouldn't work when I was traveling and didn't have internet access on my mobile.
Expensify solves all that and it's super easy to use. The user experience is so intuitive, there is no learning curve. I build software products too, so I know what it takes :)
Great work Expensify!
- Expensify, Inc.
- 106.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Expensify, Inc 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription ₹ 399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.