Eye Handbook is a diagnostic and treatment reference smartphone app for eye care professionals. It is the most comprehensive app specific to eyecare available on a smartphone. Recently we have added a new EHB profile, EHB directory, and EHB forums. You can now connect with eye care professionals across the world. With EHB forums, you can post pictures and ask questions in a wide variety of categories. You of course still have the ability to download videos and lectures to your smartphone. These functions are getting better and better. If you have content that you would like to contribute, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We are constantly striving to improve this application and welcome your feedback.
The Eye Handbook Team
Fixed the issue of App crash when user tried to share the slide
Fixed the audio list ordering issue
General fixes and stability improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Have a try :)
Must for every ophthalmologist
Just ophthalmology that's all
- Cloud Nine Development LLC
- 67.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2009-2018 Cloud Nine Development LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Punctal Plugs ₹ 159
- Floaters and Flashes ₹ 159
- Monovision ₹ 159
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.