* SEND A MESSAGE -Skip exchanging phone numbers, just send a message. It's seamless across devices.
* SHOW YOUR REACTION - Add a silly sticker, send a dancing GIF and use emojis to express yourself better.
* SHARE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS - Capture the moment with the Messenger Camera, add a filter or doodle, then send to friends or share to Stories.
* RALLY THE GROUP - Make plans to get together with polls, share your location, split the bill and more.
* HOP ON A CALL OR VIDEO CHAT - Hang out anywhere, anytime by getting on call or a group video** chat — filters optional :) **Calls are free over Wi-Fi but otherwise standard data charges apply.
* SEND A VOICE MESSAGE - When text just won't cut it, just hit record and send say, sing or shout it out loud.
* SEND MONEY SECURELY AND EASILY (within US, UK and France only) - Send and receive money from friends in the app by adding your debit card or PayPal* account. *PayPal available in the US only.
* SHARE YOUR LOCATION - Suggest a meeting spot or tell friends where you are by sharing your location with just a few taps.
* CHAT WITH BUSINESSES - Easily connect with your favorite businesses to make reservations, get customer support, find deals and more.
* PLAY GAMES WITH FRIENDS - Challenge friends, climb leaderboards, and discover your next gaming obsession.
In this update, you can now see your friends' Messenger Stories right inside your chat thread, and they can see yours, too! Messenger wants you to build better, more meaningful conversations with your friends and family.
Ratings and Reviews
Active status problem
Hey Team, lately i am facing the problem of not able to see last active status of some of my friends even though they haven’t off their active status option, so I guess it’s a glitch in app because I haven’t been ignored, blocked or restricted but still not able to see their last activity. We are just added in messenger but not friends in fb but previously i used to see their last active status but now it’s not showing any, it just says ‘messenger’ instead of status. Will really appreciate your help with this as soon as possible please!!! Thank you!!
Chat Always On On IPhone 6plus
It’s all good except the part when it comes to “turning off the chat” I don’t know how to turn it off sometimes I think you left out that feature. And also when it comes to deleting a message, I have to delete messages one by one instead of just selecting multiple messages at once, also when it comes to uploading video stories the quality reduces like way too much...please fix these problems. Concerned user.
Improve Group Chat
Cannot reply to a specific person on their specific message in group (like on whatsapp) and cannot check who’ve seen mine message in group (again like whatsapp) and one more thing....I uninstalled and re installed my messenger and login again but still dealing with same prob that it’s showing my last third profile picture to me on it and not the recent one and also some messages sent by in a group disappeared and i do refresh again n again but still can’t see them and they start showing again the next day....So what’s all this? Messenger’s Haunted ?
- Facebook, Inc.
- 229.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.