With the Akbartravels app, search and book cheap air tickets and make your vacation planning hassle free. Akbar Travels, one of India’s largest travel companies, is a one stop solution for all your travel needs. The Akbartravels app is the best flight booking app and lets users book both domestic and international tickets at an unbeatable prices. Apart from being extremely user friendly, this flight ticket booking app also features a multitude of services. Some of the premium services include, pre-ordering your meals, purchase additional baggage, book your seats in advance, booking your tickets in INR or AED and web check-in facilities. Changes in plan for your already booked flights, try our seamless cancellation process through app. You can also add frequent flier number while booking tickets. With the Akbartravels app, insuring your trip is just a click away. Choose from an array of domestic and international payment options and enjoy huge discounts and offers each time you make a booking. Try it to believe it!
Compare and book the cheapest air tickets
- Compare ticket prices across leading airlines and find the best deals to suit your needs.
- Leading airlines covered include Etihad Airways, British Airways, Qatar Airways, Indigo, Air India, Air Asia and Lufthansa to name a few.
- Get discounted air fares with exciting offers
Booking at one-click
- Save time and energy by booking the cheapest air tickets at the touch of a button
- Book the best deals with top-notch security and minimal effort.
- Book through the app and eliminate the necessity to fill your travel information and credit card details again.
Offers and Discounts
- Get the best offers on premium international and domestics air tickets.
- Choose within a wide range of discounts plans, with destination based offers and holiday packages.
Fixed some major issues related to International Flight Bookings
Added Paypal Payment options for India
Ratings and Reviews
Glitchy app with the worst and rudest customer service possible
Upon booking a ticket from Mumbai to Delhi, the app kept on hanging at various stages. I killed the app several times, and whenever I would make the selection the app would hang. The ticket went through for Mumbai to Bhopal. I called within a few hours to get this fixed. The customer service is ignorant and unaware of the options, or they are not bothered enough to tell us. The initial representative gave a nonchalanant reply that the cancellation charges are more than the ticket price so what would you get back anyway!! They have a level of gall and audacity undoubtedly backed by the lack of strict regulation. An issue with a flight which is due out in a couple of days is dealt with the leisure of a Caribbean holiday. The representatives lie that they do not have the option to disconnect the call but calls hang up magically! It's an absolutely crazy experience dealing with them. Save your breath and use Ixigo or MMT.
Developer Response ,
Dear User, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have fixed this issue and have updated our version on appstore. Request you to please update your app to the latest version. Thanks and Regards, TeamAT
The worst experience
I had such a bad experience wanna share the email I sent to the support team:
URGENT!!!! URGENT!!!! URGENT!!!!
Please note that I have been booking ticket for over last so many years but this particular time I got my tickets booked for Delhi to Mumbai for 10:40 am but received an email for 21:35 in the night.
I send an email via chat and otherwise also as I received an email from Yusuf but gut on reply...
It’s such an inconvenience to call you people everyday and then narrate my problem to new executive..
But the worst part was that this Sharaz executive who I said I wanna speak to the manager and he said “ no no you cannot speak to the manager u have to wait for the reply.” He was so adamant I can’t explain in words and he put me on hold while I was speaking which was such an atrocious behaviour.
I have been giving your reference to so many people in my family and friends and if you check my account only I have got so many tickets booked via your app but still the support is zero.
If I don’t get a rescheduled ticket of the same day that is 21/11 at 10:40 I will leave the worst feedback on all social media like Facebook, Twitter etc
Please look into the matter urgently as I have lost my patience by telling the tale over and over again
Looking for a positive reply
Developer Response ,
Dear Ms Chaudhary,
Greetings from Akbartravels.com!!
Apologies for all the inconvinence caused, we regret the matter, however to in order for us to investigate the claim, please forward us the AT Reference number and we assure you to look into it ASAP.
Thanks and Regards,
Useless IOS App
The following issues that need to be resolved:
1. You cannot buy a multi city itinerary on your mobile site.
2. Your holidays has only 2-3 options. For details of any other places we are interested to visit we have to email you.
3. The desktop version of your site is no better. Although you’ll have very competitive prices on your website we are unable to buy as errors come up while confirming flights. I tried to confirm a multi itinerary business class flight in your desktop yesterday thrice and I continuously got errors. So I finally booked the ticket on MakeMyTrip.
Had received a message that I had to update your app, which I did. The update has had absolutely no effect.
4. Your search engine for flights needs to improve. Not all available flight options are available on your portal.
5. Your filter options too are not user friendly.
6. Lastly, the experience with your customer service is not pleasant.
Developer Response ,
Dear Mr Advani,
We are extremely apologetic that you have had such unpleasent experiences with us. We wish to inform you that we are willing to resolve them ASAP. We appreciate your feedback and have passed on the concerns to the respective team, we wish to inform you that necessary changes will be reflecting in all the future updations.
Thanks and Regards,
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.