File Manager is a FREE file manager and virtual USB drive for the iPhone and iPad. Easily view images, audio, videos, PDF documents, Word documents, Excel documents, ZIP/RAR files and more.
- Integrated PDF Reader
- Supports Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Supports Apple iWorks documents
- Multiple clouds (Dropbox, OneDrive and more)
- Integrated music player
- Copy, move and zip multiple files
- Passcode protect files
- Supports iTunes USB File Sharing
- Transfer files from your PC/Mac using Wi-Fi
- Built-in search feature
- Sort files by "Name","Date","Size" or "Kind"
- Share files by email, bluetooth and Facebook.
- "Open in" feature allows you to open files in other apps
- Create and extract ZIP files
and much more...
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
- You will receive access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- Added to TapMedia PRO bundle
- Fixed bug with Add Photos on iPad
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great, Awesome, User Friendly App for "FREE"
I really appreciate the way this app has been developed and mainly it's user-friendly interface which makes me give it a 5 star rating !!!!..
And also it comes free if we wish not to block ads and some other features..
It is helping me a lot while preparing for my Civil Services .
I am able to download all NCERT textbooks for my preparation and mainly it has its own web-browser to catch such file and get download it and finally VIEw it!!!!!...
As I need it on a daily basis and almost every time hence I am planning to buy this..
But there is one small problem while clicking on view downloads mark ..it is not giving any response while clicking Downloads Bar..
Hope you will rectify such in next update of your App.
Hats up to you Developer for creating this App
Great and Quick App
I really appreciate the developer/ company which gives easy and quick approach to transfer files and folders.
I was trying to add a course into iPad but couldn't find how to then I come across this app. Just zip the folder, transfer and unzip. That's it.... so quick and so easy.
Thanks once again...
Unable to restore purchase.
I upgraded this app to get the pro features a few months back and I was enjoying the pro version. But soon after the latest update the app has gone back to the free version with pestering ads all over. I tried to restore purchase from the settings page but the link does not seem to work. Please fix this asap.
- TapMedia Ltd
- 73.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © TapMedia Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade ₹ 249
- TapMedia PRO - 1 Month ₹ 169
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.