Live a healthier, more active life with Fitbit, the world’s leading app for tracking all-day activity, workouts, sleep and more. Use the app on its own to track basic activity and runs on your phone, or connect with one of Fitbit’s many activity trackers and the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to get a complete picture of your health—including steps, distance, calories burned, sleep, weight, and more.
TRACK ACTIVITY: Accurately record your steps and distance with MobileTrack when you carry your phone. For all-day tracking of stats like calories burned, active minutes, and sleep, pair the app with a Fitbit tracker.
RUN SMARTER: Enhance runs, walks and hikes by using MobileRun to track your pace, time and distance. You can also control your music, get voice cues and use your phone’s GPS to map your routes. (Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.)
RECORD WORKOUTS: Use your Fitbit tracker to track your exercise, then check the app to see your stats, their impact on your day, and how your performance is improving.
MONITOR HEART RATE: Use a Fitbit tracker with PurePulse™ to analyze heart rate graphs in the app. Identify trends, manage stress and see the results of your workouts. Review resting heart rate trends to see when your fitness is improving.
LOG FOOD FASTER: Easily log calories with our barcode scanner, calorie estimator, and expanded food database of more than 350,000 foods. See your meal history at a glance, and get nutritional insights.
MEASURE HYDRATION: Quickly log your water intake to make sure you’re properly hydrated during workouts and throughout the day.
SET & MANAGE GOALS: Create weight, nutrition and exercise goals, and start a food plan to stay on track. Then get a visual picture of your progress with colorful, easy-to-read charts and graphs.
SEE HOW YOU SLEEP: Set sleep goals in the app, and use a Fitbit tracker to monitor how much time you spent awake, restless or peacefully sleeping.
SHARE & COMPETE: Connect with friends and family by sharing stats, sending direct-messages, and competing on the leaderboard or in Fitbit Challenges.
STAY MOTIVATED: Get a nudge in the right direction with notifications that pop up when you’re close to reaching a goal or have already met one.
SYNC WIRELESSLY: Fitbit trackers sync your stats to computers and 200+ leading devices so you can continuously track your progress without needing to plug in.
MANAGE WEIGHT: Connect wirelessly to the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale to seamlessly track your weight, BMI, lean mass and body fat percentages, and to see your weight trends over time.
Learn more about Fitbit products and services at www.fitbit.com.
*Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
App anomalies I am facing
I’m experiencing weird issues on my Fitbit app
1. The tabs present at the bottom of app have changed instead of notifications tab it’s showing account and instead of community tab it’s showing friends.
2. Inside friends tab it’s showing 7 day steps and messages instead of notifications and messages.
3. When trying to post my dashboard on feeds that option is also unable to share my dashboard instead it’s showing sharing options with other media like messaging, Whatsapp etc.
4. Sync is also not working properly tracker (Charge 2 in my case) shows more steps on its display, but when I sync it to app all the steps are gone.
Yesterday’s steps were 15k but after sync they became 320 only 🤢🤮.
I don’t know whether it’s a Fitbit issue or an iPhone issue. However I have tried reinstalling app many times as well as resetting iPhone twice, but unfortunately neither of it helped fix anything.
I’m quite frustrated at the moment
I humbly request you that please look into this issue at the earliest and get it resolved
Anticipating a quick resolution.
A humble request and appreciation from a fitbit fan.
First of all hats off to the whole fitbit team for making such an exceptional innovative & pioneer fitness devices and app.
And With fitbit sleep tracking a whole new frontier of health & fitness has opened thanks to you guys.
I have some request and suggestion for the app from which i think me and millions of people around the globe can have benefit from certain module which can be implemented:
1. Monitoring & Module for helping in Sleep disorders like sleep apnea.
2. Monitoring & creating module for helping in different arrythmia’s.
3. Emergency auto call/message in case of a cardiac arrest.
4. Food intake databases: I think its too much on the plate in this segment but based on different geographic locations the database is too large but it can be solved if more local calorie counter data apps from different geographically locations like “healthify me “from india which i belongs from can be imported (right now the fitbit only supports exporting data).
Hope it helps.
Can't play music on Versa from Apple music. Need to download and upload music using a desktop. Both these are very old limitations for smart devices.
I don't understand why one needs to connect to desktop to use music if app can handle all other things. Pairing with WiFi is painful with Versa disconnecting frequently.
There are no streaming services available for India location. Both Pandora and Deezer are useless here.
Clockfaces and display are awesome. The accuracy of steps reported is doubtful with last day's steps added to current day's steps on one occasion.
- Fitbit, Inc.
- 198.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011-2018 Fitbit, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.