Upload, access, organise, edit and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think! We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Best app but need few improvements
The best app to save and organise all your pictures. There are numerous photography communities that attracted me to Flickr from which I get a lot of inspiration to shoot. I can live with a very low storage on my phone with Flickr providing 1 TB that none of them does for free.
Only change I would like to see is the upload needs to happen much faster and the upload continues only if I keep this app open in my phone. Should happen in the background too.
Rest is the best. Thank you Flickr.
Can be integrated with Whatsapp, Viber, Wire, iMessage, Signal & other messenger
It's capabilities can be expanded by integrating it with other messengers' like Whatsapp, Viber, Apple iPhone/iPad iMessages, Wire, Signal, Telegram & Facebook Messenger or Google Duo/Allo/Plus & Twitter/ Facebook Media (photos/videos/audio) files. Flickr should be able to easily capture Media Files from Messengers' by creating user defined folders.
The upload feature could be better
I couldn’t find the option to upload photos on the app. In the Photos, I can share with flickr which basically means to upload photos, but the option to add to a specific album is not there.
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 115.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Flickr, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.