Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organise, edit and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think! We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.0.7
Flickr for iOS 9 is here!
• 3D Touch: With a light press, preview photos, people, notifications and more.
• 3D Touch Extended: In your camera roll, we’ve added something unique to help you find your best shot. Press a photo to preview, then move your finger left/right to quickly page through neighboring photos. Once you’ve found your favorite, press harder to Pop full-screen.
• Spotlight Search: Find your albums, groups and recently-viewed items without opening the app.
• Universal links: Links you share now open directly in the Flickr app instead of Safari.
• App Icon Shortcuts: Access common actions from your homescreen by pressing firmly on our icon.
We’ve also fixed a number of crashes and bugs as well, so please keep the feedback coming! Reach us at https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245 or https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246 for iPad
Loved this app, returning to it after quiet a few years, and it still has all those memories saved for me that I thought were lost, and love the auto uploadr, can keep my phone memory free and delete the pics accidentally or knowingly with peace of mind that I have a backup of them, just wish if there was an option of not automatically uploading videos in the auto uploadr thing! Thanks Yahoo!
I resumed using Flickr after almost 3 years and boy have things changed from the Web Browser version that I was used to.
First up, the interface of this app is extremely intuitive. The ease with which I can browse through photo streams, arrange my images and fill in information is pretty neat. Great job guys!
Definitely recommend this app to photography enthusiasts.
Nice app. Still needs more
Password protection of an account would nice. Many 3rd party Flickr apps do this. Discover and other sections show pictures in this beautiful collage kind of view, but our own pictures don't. It's just thumbnail. Please make it better. You can learn more from those 3rd party apps.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 02 December 2015
- Version: 4.0.7
- Size: 64.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Developer: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes