Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flow is all your team’s communication, clear and organized.
Every day, teams at Tesla, TED, and Etsy (among thousands of others) use Flow to chat, discuss tasks, and plan projects — all the important things that help everyone get more done.
This is Flow Tasks, where you can manage your team’s day-to-day tasks. Download the Flow Chat app to have discussions with your team using chat rooms and direct messages
Using Flow Chat + Flow Tasks together, you can:
• Get your team talking: Flow makes reaching out to a teammate or having a quick discussion effortless and fun. Just wait and see how much everyone loves you for not sending an email.
• Know what’s happening without even asking: All your team’s tasks, files, deadlines, and discussions live in Flow, so you’ll always know what everyone is working on.
• Work from anywhere, on all your devices: It doesn’t matter if you’re eating breakfast at home, working late at the office, or clinging to wi-fi in some far off land. Your team comes with you everywhere.
"This is the closest thing I’ve seen to my ideal task management setup." — John Gruber
“The app feels slick.” — TechCrunch
Flow is free to use with one other person. Larger plans start at:
- Basic ($19/mo USD): Up to 3 People
- Studio ($59/mo USD): Up to 10 People
- Team ($129/mo USD): Up to 20 People
- Business ($229/mo USD): Up to 30 People
- Corporate ($399/mo USD): Up to 50 People
Subscription Service Conditions:
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same price and duration period as the original purchased package
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period
What's New in Version 4.1.2
Fixed stuff in 4.1.2:
- Occasional reports came in that said tapping a search result would display the wrong task. That's fixed.
- Shared authentication with Flow Chat is a-ok now (you may need to re-login to the app if you don't have Flow Chat installed).
ICYMI, here's what's new for 4.1:
We are over-the-top excited to announce the release of team chat in Flow, which you can use both on the web and by downloading the Flow Chat app. It’s the perfect addition to the Flow you know and love: now you and your team can have open discussions about your projects, or even just general discussions to keep everyone communicating.
Brand new in Flow Tasks:
- Shared auth with Flow Chat, so you can be signed into both apps at once using the same account.
- Brand spankin’ new Flow logo & brand for you to admire.
- When you open a task form within a project, that project will be preselected
- We’re back to beautiful default system fonts. iOS 8 users will see Helvetica, and iOS 9 users will see the majesty of San Francisco.
- You’ll notice a clearer indication of which lists are private in the sidebar and navigation.
- You can select “No project” in the project picker when you’d like to have a private task.
- Saving a new task is really fast. Much faster than before, even.
- Inbox is now and forever to be known as Private Tasks, just to remind you of what’s yours and nobody else’s.
If you have a painful bug with Flow that is gnawing away at you, kindly email our friendly support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get you sorted out.
Thanks for using Flow,
<3 The Flow Team
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 October 2015
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: MetaLab Design LTD
- © 2015 Flow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.