Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flow is all your team’s communication, clear and organized.
Every day, teams at Tesla, TED, and Etsy (among thousands of others) use Flow to chat, discuss tasks, and plan projects — all the important things that help everyone get more done.
This is Flow Tasks, where you can manage your team’s day-to-day tasks. Download the Flow Chat app to have discussions with your team using chat rooms and direct messages
Using Flow Chat + Flow Tasks together, you can:
• Get your team talking: Flow makes reaching out to a teammate or having a quick discussion effortless and fun. Just wait and see how much everyone loves you for not sending an email.
• Know what’s happening without even asking: All your team’s tasks, files, deadlines, and discussions live in Flow, so you’ll always know what everyone is working on.
• Work from anywhere, on all your devices: It doesn’t matter if you’re eating breakfast at home, working late at the office, or clinging to wi-fi in some far off land. Your team comes with you everywhere.
"This is the closest thing I’ve seen to my ideal task management setup." — John Gruber
“The app feels slick.” — TechCrunch
What's New in Version 4.8.1
Just a few bug fixes in this release because we noticed a few things that weren't working.
In this release:
- Fixed a crash that was happening while computing badge counts. Classic multi-threading gaffe.
- Titles on some screens would sometimes relocate themselves to awkward positions when changing the list sort. All fixed.
And, in case you missed it, here's what was in 4.8:
- Subscribed Notifications. Adding subscribers while creating a task, and want to be sure they'll see it? You'll now see a small checkbox during task creation to send them a notification; when you hit that, subscribers will get a card in Catch Up. Nobody will miss a thing. Promise!
- Success messages when adding tasks. Now, when you create a new task, you'll see a status message pop up at the bottom of your screen, which will give you 100% firm confirmation that your task was created. They're a helpful and unintrusive way of telling you that the app did the thing you wanted it to do.
As always, if you find a bug in Tasks that gnaws away at you, kindly email our friendly support staff at email@example.com. They’ll get you sorted out.
Thanks for using Flow,
<3 The Flow Team
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 16 December 2016
- Version: 4.8.1
- Size: 53.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: MetaLab Design LTD
- © 2016 Flow Technologies Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.