Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flow is all your team’s communication, clear and organized.
Every day, teams at Tesla, TED, and Etsy (among thousands of others) use Flow to chat, discuss tasks, and plan projects — all the important things that help everyone get more done.
This is Flow Tasks, where you can manage your team’s day-to-day tasks. Download the Flow Chat app to have discussions with your team using chat rooms and direct messages
Using Flow Chat + Flow Tasks together, you can:
• Get your team talking: Flow makes reaching out to a teammate or having a quick discussion effortless and fun. Just wait and see how much everyone loves you for not sending an email.
• Know what’s happening without even asking: All your team’s tasks, files, deadlines, and discussions live in Flow, so you’ll always know what everyone is working on.
• Work from anywhere, on all your devices: It doesn’t matter if you’re eating breakfast at home, working late at the office, or clinging to wi-fi in some far off land. Your team comes with you everywhere.
"This is the closest thing I’ve seen to my ideal task management setup." — John Gruber
“The app feels slick.” — TechCrunch
What's New in Version 4.6.1
Small update from us, based on a few reported crashes. It's your diligence, user, that helped these broken things get fixed. Thanks!
- Task page crashes were unbearably frequent. We made a tweak that should stop those from happening entirely.
- Tapping new task buttons was causing crashes for a few users. Tasks are somewhat important in Flow, so that's fixed.
- Various font and alignment issues on iPad have been repaired. You might not have even noticed these ones. If you did—respect.
And ICYMI, here's what was new in our big 4.6 release.
To get started: in the app, click the three-lines icon in the top left, and you’ll see a bell next to the Workspace name. This is your all new notifications settings screen.
There, you can access the following bounty:
- Focus Mode. This is an incredibly cool new feature that, when switched on, mutes all notifications from your teammates. Just hit the switch and select the duration, and you won’t receive any new task messages, DMs, task changes, or other updates for the chosen amount of time (we’ll get you caught up when you come back) . Friends, it’s an unbelievably powerful way to mute out your team if you’re trying hard to focus on a single task. Please keep in mind that switching it on here will trigger Focus Mode on the web, too. You won’t hear a thing from anyone! But you can turn it off whenever you want.
- New notification settings. These are brand new fine-toothed controls over which notifications you’ll receive from the app. Get notified about as much or as little as you want. Think of it like a faucet: turn on all notifications if you want to fill up the sink of your attention quickly. Turn it down a bit if the sink’s filling up. And if it’s full, turn off everything. Does that make sense? Basically, this is a way to control the notifications you’ll receive from Tasks.
As always, if you find a bug in Tasks that gnaws away at you, kindly email our friendly support staff at email@example.com. They’ll get you sorted out.
Thanks for using Flow,
<3 The Flow Team
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 20 July 2016
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 23.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: MetaLab Design LTD
- © 2016 Flow Technologies Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.