Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Truly unique among magazine apps, the Forbes app acts as your gateway to the ultimate Forbes experience by combining the power of the print magazine with the dynamic and content-rich Web site — all of which is enabled for easy sharing. The app offers the freedom to seamlessly glide between Forbes magazine, Forbes.com, and the social web — to discover, to learn and to share what you find interesting, valuable and inspiring with people who are important to you.
The Forbes app starts with Forbes magazine and its stories about the entrepreneurs and executives who are changing the world; the innovative companies that are changing how businesses work; and strategic insights to help shape your investment strategies. But it goes much farther from there. Throughout each issue you’ll find buttons and links, all of which launch more related content and the opportunity to interact with it. Inside the app issues, you can:
• Dive deeper into a story by opening related posts on Forbes.com or watching video or digging into our wealth or company lists or viewing photo galleries, and more.
• Join the real-time conversation around a story by following the link to its comments section on Forbes.com.
• Connect with a writer by simply pressing a button to access their Twitter, Facebook, or Forbes.com contributor page.
• Share any content from anywhere inside the app with your social networks: a magazine story, chart, or infographic; content from Forbes.com; ads and content from advertisers’ Web sites, etc. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
• Experience straightforward navigation and a completely integrated environment that allows you to move clearly through the latest issue of Forbes and Forbes.com without ever leaving the app.
The Forbes app is free to download. All readers can explore a free issue and have one-tap access to Forbes.com and Forbes’ Twitter page.
Current print subscribers can upgrade their account to a combination Print+App subscription for only $9.99.
1-Year Subscription – $29.99
1-Month Subscription – $2.99
Single Issue – $5.99
ABOUT FORBES MEDIA
Forbes Media LLC is a media startup founded in 1917. The company, which publishes Forbes magazine and forbes.com, is an authoritative source of news and information on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership and affluent lifestyles. Forbes.com, a leading business website, reaches 49 million monthly unique visitors, according to Omniture. Forbes magazine, Forbes Asia and Forbes Europe attract a global audience of more than 5 million readers. The Forbes magazine iPad app merges the power of print storytelling with social sharing and the web. The Company also publishes ForbesLife magazine, as well as 29 licensed local editions around the world.
What's New in Version 7.3
This update will make the reading and consumption experience even more enjoyable and fluid, with small design tweaks and upgrades for overall improved performance.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 11 May 2016
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 27.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German
- Developer: Forbes Digital
- © Forbes Media LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Forbes Magazine₹ 190
- Forbes Magazine₹ 1,850
- 2015 Healthcare₹ 370
- December 16, 2013₹ 370
- November 19, 2012₹ 370
- BILLIONAIRES 2015₹ 370
- 30 Under 30₹ 370
- Billionaires₹ 370
- ALL NEW for iOS7!₹ 370
- March 25, 2013₹ 370