Gems & Gemology
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Gems & Gemology is the award-winning quarterly journal of the Gemological Institute of America. Since 1934, G&G has published groundbreaking research on diamonds and colored stones—their sources, special characteristics, synthetics and imitations, treatments, and identification techniques.
Packed with beautiful full-color illustrations, each issue of G&G delivers:
• Feature articles: Peer-reviewed research by the world’s leading gemologists
• Lab Notes: The latest discoveries from GIA’s laboratory
• Gem News International: Global coverage of new discoveries, unusual gem materials, and current events
• Book Reviews and Gemological Abstracts: Presents current gem and jewelry books, plus articles published elsewhere in the gemological literature
With this enhanced digital version, G&G also brings you interviews with industry experts, videos spanning the world of gems, in-depth slideshows, and other new features.
Gems & Gemology is the journal that shares your passion for gems.
Please allow ample time for our media-rich issues to download.
What's New in Version 1.3
Each new edition of G&G will be available online free of charge on GIA’s website http://www.gia.edu/gems-gemology. An archive of every issue of the journal from Volume 1, Issue 1 of January 1934 will be available – also for no charge – for viewing or download. With this enhancement, we are discontinuing the iPad version of G&G. The print edition will continue; to purchase a print issue or subscription, visit the GIA Store http://store.gia.edu, contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call toll-free (800) 421-7250, ext. 4502. From outside the U.S. and Canada, call (760) 603-4502.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 04 August 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Gemological Institute of America, Inc.
- © 2012 Gemological Institute of America Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.