Gender Fair shows which companies and brands support women, so you can shop for equality. There is real power in your wallet, so why not use your spending power for good?
Some of your favorite brands may lack female leadership, broadcast offensive commercials, or not offer maternity leave. But others further gender equality by growing female management, setting targets for spending with diverse suppliers, or committing millions to women's philanthropy.
Gender Fair contains hard-to-find data on over 130 different companies - with dozens more to come. Our proprietary rating system is based on the latest research and best practices, and uses real world benchmarks.
Each company is rated on 20+ points, including how many weeks of maternity leave are offered, the percentage of women in leadership, the spending on philanthropy for women, diversity reporting, and even advertising.
You can choose products that are Fair Trade, rainforest certified, non-GMO, marine steward certified, etc. Know which companies score high on gender equality, so you can shop your values. It could make a real difference for women everywhere.
How It Works:
- Look up your favorite products in our database of hundreds of brands, and see how they rate - with an easy-to-decipher A, B, or C score.
- Search for the top-performing companies in each industry, and make your purchasing decisions based on which brands come out on top.
- Get more detailed information for each company by exploring the “Metric Tiles” that spell out percentages, track numbers, and cite special programs.
- Send feedback to the companies that lost a sale because of their low score, or high-five the ones that won your business. It may make a difference for them to hear from consumers like you.
- Tell us what companies and products are missing from our database, and we’ll work on including them.
- The easy-to-use scoring system rates brands and companies with an A, B, or C.
- The top performers in each industry can be found instantly on the industry screen: drill down to find brands you might like to try.
- A sampling of recent advertisements shows visually how companies deal with gender stereotypes in their marketing.
DOWNLOAD NOW to make the world a better place for everybody.
Bug fixes, better data
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.