Meet your Google Assistant. Ask it questions and tell it to do things. It’s always ready to help you get things done.
Whether you need a reminder to pick up some milk, help finding your travel photos or need to make a dinner reservation, your Assistant is ready to help. To get started, press the mic icon or start typing.
Some things that your Assistant can help with:
- Make quick phone calls (e.g. "Call Mum.")
- Send text messages (e.g. "Text Claire.")
- Email your boss (e.g. "- Send emails (e.g. "Email the latest sales report to my boss")
- Set reminders (e.g. "Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah.")
- Set calendar events (e.g. "Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9 p.m.")
- Play music (e.g. "Play jazz music on YouTube.")
- Navigate places (e.g. "Get me directions home.")
- Ask it anything (e.g. "What time is my flight?")
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We've updated the app to bring you the best Assistant experience. This release includes bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Improvement in Daily subscriptions & Shopping list
1.When its time for a subscription, it sends a notification saying its ready, which is of no use. Rather it should send the result of that subscription, so that you don’t have to open the app and check it.
2. The shopping list is a mess. You ask google home to send the shopping list to your phone, it wont understand. You ask Google assistant to show the shopping list, it takes you to safari. Is it that tricky to show my shopping list?
Hindi language option for assistant
Hi, I wanted to set the assistant for my parents on there phone. Although, like every Hindi knowing Indian, they prefer to talk in Hindi but they read and type in English. However, to make google assistant understand Hindi, the phone language has to be set to Hindi altogether which changed menu texts to Hindi as well. Please make a separate language option for the app.
Make it one tap assistant and “ok google “ recognition
I wish if assistant work on just one tap or by voice “ok google” it would be amazing experience using it otherwise it is just similar efforts required we put on google voice search.
Make simple to wake up assistant like tap home button or something or by saying ok google.
- Google LLC
- 214.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.