Google Drive – free online storage
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Google Drive, free of charge, and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos and documents – are backed up safely so that you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Share files and folders easily with others
• Set sharing permission to view, comment or edit
• Access recent files quickly
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 4.2017.21211
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
Not able to upload properly.
Few pics are not uploading automatically nor am I able to upload it manually.
It's can't open in my I phone 7 😡😡😡automatically close
Lastest update crashes on iPhone 6
The latest update has stopped the app from working. iPhone 6 app is not opening and crashes. Opening of the app leads to blank screen and returns to home page. Update and fix the issue soon. In urgent for use of the app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 16 June 2017
- Version: 4.2017.21211
- Size: 180 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)₹ 1,600
- 25GB of storage (1 year)₹ 1,950