Google Drive - free online storage from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Google Drive, free of charge, and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos and documents – are backed up safely so that you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Share files and folders easily with others
• Set sharing permission to view, comment or edit
• Access recent files quickly
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 4.0.1
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Works well with iPad
Application works well with iPad. Can share images, documents and music between computer and iPad.
Great, but one thing
Great app, but the option to select many files at once is missing, and must be added for efficiency.
I am using this app for last two years and I found it most amazing.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 13 July 2015
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)₹ 1,200
- 25GB of storage (1 year)₹ 1,550