Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped, with hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and explore local neighbourhoods knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or lift-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurants, events and activities that matter to you
• See what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match”, a number representing how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real time
• Create lists of your favourite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an Internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Ratings and Reviews
Regarding names of villages / towns / other places not appearing on their exact images.
It is observed that the names of the villages / towns and other places are not appearing on their images. When we see the images of theses it appears that the names are missing. However when search near these images the names will be some what away from the images. This leads to confusion to which image the particular name refers to. Though the images in satellite looks beautiful and extraordinary, since the name is not appearing right above it, we feel it is some what lacking. An attempt is required to rectify this deficit. It looks for anyone to see the beautiful images of their places and proud of it. In recent times google maps are becoming more and more attractive because of there brilliant images in satellite view and providing lots of information of that place.
In getting the information about the names of places you can take the reference from topo sheets of survey of India.
We hope some thing will be done on this matter.
Faulty timeline feature.
Many a times Google maps doesnt update real time location on timeline. There is much problem in the Pin which doesnt move despite location services, timeline history is kept on. Whenever we try to share the location on Whatsapp or iMessage, some different location is sent. We have to switch on the phone again and again. Timeline for iOS is hopeless. Andriod phones get updated at each and every second. iPhone doesnt update. The "I am here" feature to checkin is also missing on iOS. If thats introduced then timeline will do wonders. Whenever we visit any place and come back, that place or nearby location is also not updated in timeline and history. We have to carry an Andriod phone with us for realtime location update. Please rectify these faults asap. Google maps is best to find routes, ETAs, etc. Only timeline is faulty.
Was the best to navigate but not anymore!
I have been using google maps as my staple since I don’t even remember.. been more than 7-8 yrs and never had any problem but of late I think they have come up with new features but their best feature has go down 👎🏻 i.e real time traffic update. Earlier I used to always chk traffic on my way to office n back to see if there was one but now it always shows blue lines n no traffic, says u wld reach in 20 mins but when i start driving i realise, man there is heavy traffic n it makes me reach after 50 mins.. dude what are you guys doing? Keep it simple, no one needs so much data that the basic thing for which ppl use gmaps go away. This has been the trend since a month. I check it every day. Please fix this else ppl will go away from the app from being unreliable.
- Google LLC
- 190 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.