Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped, with hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic and public transport info, and explore local neighbourhoods knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or lift-share with real-time public transport info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurants, events and activities that matter to you
• See what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match”, a number representing how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real time
• Create lists of your favourite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an Internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
Things we’re excited about: rainbows, puppies, and navigating with Google Maps on Apple CarPlay. Check it out to get the best of Google Maps right in your car’s built-in display!
Ratings and Reviews
Maps not working
The navigation feature is not working for over a month! There are 3-4 issues going on. First, the pin is stuck at a particular location irrespective of where I am. Second, its sending wrong location on other associated apps like whatsapp live location. Its sending an entirely different and wrong location that too live?! Its going on it own imaginary route giving wrong information specially when i was using it for my mother to track me while I was traveling alone at night. Third, when you start navigation, the pin isn’t moving with my car. Its stuck constant at where I started the map. And fourth, it keeps rerouting while en route, multiple times despite of going the same route as shown by the map. There are instances where it is continuously rerouting at a loop. When can I expect these changes to take place?? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app twice just to make sure but the problem still persists. Google Maps is losing its reliability due to this. And if I am stuck in need, or lost somewhere, I am f****d.!
I have been using Google maps for past 7 years however I never got time to credit the usage. Over this time I have seen the way the application has been changing by taking all the feedbacks very seriously.
I have used primarily for my road trips and it had been life changing experience where we typically end up along lot of people for directions and now this app has totally changes it by showing the shortest possible path to the most remote location possible.
Though sometime my privacy gets breached but the advantage I get is dobson I can surely trade off.
In the end would just like to say thank you Google for giving an app that changes the way people travel.
I have being using iPhones and Google Maps since their launch. Google Maps have been working very accurately on all iPhones except iPhone X. Since I bought iPhone X the maps wouldn't show the correct locations when I am on Mobile Data no matter I am indoor or outdoor or in the car. But as soon as I turn on WiFi it would show the exact / current location correctly. I am not understanding that this a problem with iPhone X or Google Maps. I have reported this issue to Apple but they are saying there no problems with the GPS on my iPhone X after the diagnosis test done. Now if Google Maps has problems in their app then please help me out. I hope I am not alone with this issue.
- Google, Inc.
- 169.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.