The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts and reviews
• Flights and hotels
• Videos and images
• News, shares information and more
• Anything that you’d find on the web
Get personalised updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies and events
• Know as soon as your favourite artists release new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, straight from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• iMessage extension – Search and share restaurants, GIFs and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension – While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content – no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard – access Google Search, straight from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emojis and more – straight from your keyboard, in any app. Tap 'Gboard' in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget – find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Google Lens: Search what you see and get stuff done using your camera. Scan, search, and translate text, find clothing and products, identify plants and animals, and more. Tap the Lens icon in the search box to get started.
Ratings and Reviews
More intelligence is needed
If we are comparing between things so we have to open lot of websites to see, Why google is not able to give its own information except the websites.
If we find top things or any else so in some things google is good but in finding top thing google is giving different things in the top list at the first on searching on thing at a time with different written words so this is need to fix and to improving more compacting.
Bestest app easy to use for everyone,it’s search and gives the best results as you want just like as dictionaries even though the best... just like those can’t search or don’t know the spelling they can speak n search but need to update a lil bit plss add some additional icon just like camera/photos to take a picture n just search it.....it will be more useful as compared to speak n search
Love every bit of it !! Hopefully gets better with time ... currently it's progress is not upto the mark but I think it could be onto something big. This is not where it stops....There's more work needed to be done and use all the help you can get and attain perfection. And then ... Turn your fantasies to realities and live the live you've always wanted....DN😶🙂
- Google LLC
- 315.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.