GotChat (pronounced "Gotcha" ) is a new messaging app that gives users a way to stay connected with friends, family, and acquaintances. With so many different ways to communicate, it may seem like another method of chatting is unnecessary. However, GotChat can really help users consolidate their social network while letting them chat with larger groups.
Here are some of the great features GotChat offers registered users:
* Text chat - users can access instant messaging from any device. If you are running late and need to let your date or friend know, it will only take a couple of seconds. If you want to show how you feel, you can use the emoticons.
* Images and video sharing - now users can share pictures and images as soon as they are taken with a mobile device, making it easier to add comments and keep people updated. If you are trying to coordinate something, this makes it much easier to reach a final decision on the spot.
* Group chats - a feature that is not often available on mobile devices, this lets users chat with multiple people at a time. Not only does this make it easier to coordinate schedules and make changes to plans in real time, you will be able to get everyone’s perspective before reaching a decision.
* Draw - this feature gives users a way to draw images to share over chat. If someone is trying to explain something that is easier to understand as a visual, it is now possible without having to hunt down pen and paper.
Push notifications keep people informed when one of their contacts responds to a previous message. When the phone buzzes, registered users will be able to get updates, see changes to a plan or schedule, or just take some time out to chat with an old friend. Using the Facebook integration, the push notifications make it easier to keep track with several apps at once.
Users will not have to spend time reprogramming their contacts into other devices. Existing contacts stored on a phone or email can be quickly and easily imported to the Gotchat account. From there, contacts can be used as soon as a user logs into an account.
With this amazing message app, users won’t have to worry about missing communications or being without all of their contacts.
- Minor issues resolved.
- Support for iPhone 4 and 4s resolved.
- Support for Push Notification
- Resolved issue for Multiple Verification Number
Ratings and Reviews
Just too good
With ability to draw. Just wow
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.