Grab is Southeast Asia's #1 ride-hailing app, food delivery service, and cashless payment solution all in one. Get the most convenient booking service for private cars and taxis from the largest community of drivers in the region, food delivery from your favourite restaurants to satisfy any craving, and cashless payments in-app and at merchants across the city. Whatever you need, Grab has you covered.
Grab's wide selection of services are available in 8 Southeast Asian countries (services vary by city):
• JustGrab: Get the nearest car or taxi at an affordable upfront fixed fare
• GrabCar, GrabCar 6: Affordable everyday private car or luxury ride; ride solo or with a crew up to 3 or 6; book a single ride or rent by the hour
• GrabBike: On-demand bike service; best choice to beat traffic quickly and safely
• GrabTaxi: Get a taxi with an upfront fixed fare wherever you are, whenever you want
• GrabShare: Share a ride with another party headed in the same direction and save money
• GrabTrike: Three-wheeled transport option which provides convenience and flexibility with upfront fixed fares
• GrabHitch: Social carpooling; Schedule your ride in advance and get a shared lift
• GrabFamily: Family-friendly ride with a child booster seat for your little ones
• GrabAssist: Extra assistance ride for seniors or people with disabilities
• GrabCoach: Book a minivan or bus whenever, wherever you need it
• GrabFood: Order from your favourite restaurant and get meals delivered to your doorstep
• GrabExpress: Affordable, fast and reliable courier service with insurance for your items
• GrabFresh: Handpicked groceries delivered from store to door within an hour or at a scheduled time
• GrabPay: A safe and secure mobile wallet where you can easily pay for your rides, food delivery, and at local merchants with just a few taps on the Grab app
• GrabRewards: Earn rewards points for every dollar you spend and use them to redeem awesome deals in the GrabRewards catalogue
Wishing Southeast Asia the happiest of holidays with these new features.
Last minute change in plans? Change your destination during your Grab ride, ensuring that you arrive at your holiday get-togethers on time.
What's your new year's resolution? Demonstrate your commitment to fitness by saving your gym's address as 'Gym' so you can book a ride faster and never miss out on a session. Save frequently visited addresses as 'Home', 'Work', 'Dentist' for a faster and easier ride booking experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant most accurate and effortlessly easy
When I was in Indonesia I used this app , oh man it’s so amazing so easy and so many options with wide networks. Far far better then Uber in options provided to communicate with driver specially chat option. You can translate the conversation in google translate and paste in message options so local driver can understand you . Nothing matches when it come at two wheeler network they have even most remote villages in north west you can find Grab service . Very swiftly support
Super bad customer service
I have been rejected by 4 cab drivers since yesterday. I canceled 2 rides after drivers told me to. The other 2 put the trip in progress but never turned up for pick up. After waiting for 45 minutes when you call up customer service, they offer ridiculous solutions. Why don’t I call up driver once again? He might pick call this time around! Why don’t we cancel your ride and you book another one? Guys, your drivers are not picking me up. Why don’t you call them up and do something about it? You don’t even act even after complaining? What have you done after knowing that drivers are cancelling cabs after making customers wait for 45 minutes?
Cheats a lot !!!
App asked me to add Grab Money to book cab and when I did it said no cabs.
I had done a Top-Up of MYR 100 but couldn’t book the Grab today morning at age ting due to unavailability and now I am in Thailand and not able to use the Credit of 129 as it is not operational in Thailand so I would like to get the refund of the credits as after this I will be traveling back to India and it is of no use to me.
In Thailand when I used the service the Grab driver looted me of Bhat 25 in name of Highway fees !! How does the tourist is supposed to know about such charges when it is not even mentioned in the app also!! Plus moreover they say to pay cash and when we do then they say they have less change available and give you less money back !!
All cheaters supported by the App!!!
Uber’s service was hundred times better than Grab’s service as Uber always believed in Customer satisfaction and not Customer extortion!!!
- GRABTAXI HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
- 377 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Burmese, Cambodian, Indonesian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GrabTaxi Holdings
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.