Added subjective questions with model answers on various topics.
This is LITE version of "Grammar Basics and Advanced". Contents are in the form of drag&fill blanks, crossword, multiple choice questions and subjective question. Lite version covers 5 topics:
- flash points
- time prepositions
- gerund & participle
- crossword for iPad users
- alphabet trace for little ones
- confusing words
Original "Grammar Basics and Advanced" covers 20+ topics as below:
- Type of sentences
- Helping verbs
- Kinds of noun
- Confusing Words
- Time prepositions
- Modal verbs
- Gerund & Participle
- Noun - Number
- Give one word
- Animal sounds
Questions are presented in such a way that students will end up understanding the basic grammar concepts. We recommend using "Missed" mode. Progress percentage is shown per topic.
1) Questions were prepared by teachers having more than 20 years of experience in teaching non-native English speaking students.
2) Negative marking is introduced to ensure that student gets the answer right in very first try - and to discourage any casual clicks.
3) Application allows to skip questions but we encourage not to skip any as those question might appear in real exam you are preparing for.
4) Sound settings to entertain younger students.
6) No distracting animations.
7) flag question as favorites [starred]
8) flag question as trashed
9) view mode: all or favorites[starred] or trashed
10) Gently shake iPhone to reset progress percentage. This feature will help you to monitor your progress from scratch.
** If you score 100% marks in any of the chapters then Certificate of Achievement will be generated and saved in iPhone Photo Album. Proudly show those certificates to your family and friends. **
2>Cosmetic changes to accommodate newer versions of devices
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.