Hanami | Sakura
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cherry Blossom Festival is a unique social event in Japan, it is held since the ancient times when the nobles, artists, musicians and poets created works of art under the blooming Sakuras.
Join us in a beautiful journey, which will show you how to celebrate spring the Japanese way, a journey in which you shall find beautiful photos of the Sakura trees, information about food that is served and drinks.
We created this app to help you find everything you want to know about the history, origins, and traditions of this colorful event, in an easy and pleasant way.
If you’re visiting or living in one of the cherry blossom locations don’t forget to experience Hanami Sakura by visiting and enjoying the view that this event has to offer.
Where & How:
• Where the festivities are being held
• How it is celebrated in each city
• History of Hanami Sakura
• Symbolism of this event
• Decorations used for this event
Cherry Blossom Trees:
• Info about the cherry blossom trees that are being used for this celebration
• Other trees that are relative to cherries and are of great signification in Japanese culture
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: 13 March 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Junktion S.R.L.
- © Junktion
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.