HDFC Bank MobileBanking - The official mobile banking app of HDFC Bank.
Life can be stressful, but banking doesn’t have to be! That’s why we have made it really simple for you
to do a range of transactions and bank with us anytime, quickly and on the go! The new HDFC Bank
MobileBanking App combines intuition with seamless navigation for effortless mobile banking
With the App, you can easily manage your accounts, pay bills, transfer funds, recharge your mobile, get
exciting offers, and much more.
Sign in with your HDFC Bank Customer ID and PIN (password) and enjoy our secure MobileBanking
services. We’ve cut out all the jargon by grouping your transactions into 3 easy categories—Pay, Save
and Invest. Here’s what each category lets you do:
- Money transfer
- Pay your mobile, utility and credit card bills
- Recharge your mobile, data card and DTH
- Request cheque book or stop cheque payment
- Manage alerts, billers and standing instructions for automatic payments
- Check account balances
- View your credit card transactions
• View a summary of your accounts
• Instantly open a fixed or recurring deposit
• Check your demat balances and quickly navigate to your HDFC securities app.
What’s more, you can also quickly manage your account with these features:
• Update your Aadhaar Card number
• Contact a relationship manager in one tap(for Classic, Preferred & Imperia Customers)
• Download your e-TDS certificate
There is more to come...
By downloading the HDFC Bank MobileBanking App:
*you consent to the installation of this app and its future updates and upgrades. You can withdraw your
consent at any time by deleting the app from your device,
*you are agreeing and providing consent to have read and understood the privacy notice of HDFC Bank.
To know more about the privacy notice, please click here.
Bug fixes and Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Update Mobile app
Pathetic application’s implementation. The day I got sms I updated mine & shocking as it can be i was unable to login to my account come what may the application never responded even if u generate an OPT & enter it when asked, it doesn’t goes ahead. Hence called customer care who extremely casually & conveniently told they’re facing some issues in the new rollout hence none is able to login to mobile app.
1. Why couldn’t they Test the functionality of app before mass rollout?
2. Why couldn’t they inform to customers via sms regarding big identified hence to postpone update download?
3. I was told I now cannot roll back to previous update instead can only wait and watch for the newer version or till the time the bugs are worked upon & issue amongst their own application resolved?
4. Why couldn’t they inform in sms to not update before 2nd August as it is still not tested & may not work till their internal development team resolved the issues identified-reported.?
respectable but not a replacement for online banking
I find this true about most of the Indian bank mobile applications and the same is true for HDFC as well. The application seems clunky and is not a good enough replacement of the online banking portal or going to the branch. Especially in a populous country like India and for a bank with the scale of HDFC, the focus should be on making the online and mobile banking portals so easy and feature rich that it reduces the number of visits to branch. I cannot do simple things as link my aadhar number from the mobile banking app. It has a feature to add a quick access pin on the login page. But once I login, I cannot use the settings page to set a quick access pin. Please think of user use cases properly and have a clear focus when designing a software as important as a banking app.
Developer Response ,
Hi Rohit, it would help if you could share the complete issue you are facing at email@example.com along with your registered contact details and ref ID MB-150319-88 in the subject line for us to track it.
Only Touch ID is insecure while travelling
Touch ID is cool, but only touch ID is insecure for banking tansaction. It should additionally be secured with few characters input of our internet banking password which the system should propose to ask and that should be dynamic each time we log in. Say system asks for 1st and 5th character of our password after it passes the fingerprint security. Similarly when next time looking in, the sequence of password character should change dynamically, like this time system asks for 4th and 5th character. Fixing only few characters entry will reduce the logging time and also ensure security specially in situations like when one is traveling alone on trains and at night when one is deep asleep.
- HDFC Bank Ltd
- 128 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © HDFC Bank Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.