THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH APP EVER
Would you want to:
- interact with your doctors, ask questions, and request report reviews, online?
- have your doctors know your medical history, really well?
- track immunization schedules, growth & development records of your baby?
- have the doctors treating your parents access their medical history?
- have access to the treatment details prescribed to your family members, even remotely?
- have e-Prescriptions from all your doctor interactions?
- track the number of times you took an anti-biotic course in the last 1 year?
- track the improvements to your hemoglobin or blood sugar levels?
- track vital health parameters, when in good health, and when not?
- have the entire family’s Personal Health Records available?
- go digital with these health records?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE - HEALNT IS FOR YOU.
Looking after family’s healthcare needs has always been challenging. So many Doctors, varied health conditions, medical histories, treatment plans, medicines, investigation results, follow-ups – it gets impossible to manage the loads of information and paper.
Healnt – Family’s Live Health Center: changes all of this. Healnt enables us to take active control of our most precious asset – our Health. Today, our healthcare information stays in silos - with near-complete dependence on paper records. Healnt and HealntMD integrate these silos, empower the common man with Personal Health Records (PHR), and lay the foundation of a ‘Public EMR’ (Electronic Medical Records) system – the ‘Healnt EMR’. EMR availability to common public will have a big impact on society and the nation. Healnt brings to you:
INTEGRATION with HealntMD: the app for your Doctors.
- Doctor search
- Personalized Doctor directory, Doctor profile, Visits history
- Consultation Appointments
- Online Report Reviews
- Ask the Doctor (Q&A)
- They become available on your Healnt profile (HealntPHR), after your doctor records your visit
- Can be created by you; visible to your doctors
- ‘Stop’ a Condition after recovery, view records under History
- Record all your health events, including self-treatments
- Wellness condition - to track all ‘good health’, ‘preventive’ investigations, medicines
- Medicines prescribed by your Doctor get automatically listed
- ‘Start’ a medicine to record starting date/ time
- ‘Stop’ medicine as treatment completes
- View past medicine consumption ‘History’, including self-treatment medicines and the related Condition
- Set Alerts for reminders
- Investigations/diagnostic tests recommended by your doctors under ‘Planned Investigations’
- ‘Share’ or upload your investigation reports/test results
- Enter detailed test results in predefined templates
- Basic and advanced profile – restricted access for Doctors you select
- Personal: Tobacco, Alcohol, Drugs, Sexual behaviors
- Family: Chronic and genetically transmitted illness details
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Growth and Development (birth to 12 years)
- Auto update of profile with health events
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar
- Calorie Intake
- Calories Burnt
- Pulse Rate
- Respiratory rate
- Investigation reports
- Q&A with Doctors
- Report Review requests and messages from doctors
- Alerts (immunizations, custom alerts) and system notifications
- Appointment confirmation or cancellation intimation
- Family addition requests, acceptances, and decline messages
- Permission based access to profile sections and conditions for independent family members
- Add dependent family members to Healnt
- Independent family members added with permission
This release brings to you the following:
-Enhanced doctor search function
-Some UI modifications
- Healnt Technologies Private Limited
- 38.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Healnt Technologies (P) Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.