Heart Analyzer shows you your heart rate data measured by Apple Watch in an understandable form. View daily, workout or sleep heart rate graphs, see personal statistics and Deep Analytics
Main features include:
- Graphical plots of your heart rate data and active energy on any given day from the past three years.
- Full statistics on your average, maximum, minimum and resting heart rates from the past three years.
- Access Deep Analytics based on heart rate, activity and workouts data from the past year.
- Many other advanced analytical features.
On Apple Watch:
- Includes an instant and informative app giving you a snapshot of your heart rate for the day with an updating graph.
- Make use of customizable complications to keep you up to date with your heart rate.
- Apple Watch Series 4 users can get a live heart rate graph right on their wrist with the Infograph Modular complication!
- Heart Analyzer integrates with the Apple Health app to read your heart rate, active energy and sleep data. It also optionally writes to your sleep data
- In App Purchase required to view data from more than 14 days ago and to customize the Apple Watch app
- Heart Analyzer requires an Apple Watch and is not supported on iPad
We've made it, we're here! This is the last update for Heart Analyzer V6
Don't Panic! Heart Analyzer will return in the summer with a major V7 update. Got a great feature idea or a way we can improve? Now is the time to get in touch!
Features & Fixes
• Cardio Points have been revamped with an improved calculation algorithm and better ways to track them, you can now see Cardio Points for a given day or workout
• Day graphs now display times more clearly on the x-axis
• Fixes a bug that would cause the Deep Analytics to crash for some users when opening
• Complication reliability has been really worked on and improved
• Added a warning for users launching the app on iPad as there is no Apple Health support!
• Tweaks and improvements to many user interface layouts and fixing of some glitches
• Fixed a bug where workouts may display in an incorrect order on Apple Watch
• Fixed a bug causing some graph legends to overlap in display
• Fixed a bug for those using the Infograph complications that could cause the app to crash
• Many other important bug fixes
We really hope you are enjoying the app, excitement is high for the future. You can help!
Send your feedback, review us if you can and spread the word!
Ratings and Reviews
I have updated the app and still i couldn’t see anything on ECG data analysis report in the app, even though through apple ECG app i could record ECG data and see it in Health App. Any inputs ? Pls note i fully brought the premium features. If i get the ECG analysis then i will star it to 5.
Had great hopes with this app, but post last update, this app opens up on its own my Apple Watch & starts to measure up. I had to close this app on my watch several times a day. Which lead to draining of my Watch battery also. I had delete this app because of this problem..
One stop record
Well presented record of your fitness & health
- Simon Edwardes
- 39.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © @SimonEdwardes
- In-App Purchases
- Extended Data Unlock ₹ 159
- App Customization Unlock ₹ 159
- Deep Analytics ₹ 159
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.