One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving game ever made! And it's free!
The Original - Play now!
Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. With little respect to the laws of physics, Newton Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!
Face the challenges of many unique hill climbing environments. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances. Watch out though - Bill's stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good ol' gasoline crematorium will easily run out of fuel.
- Upgradeable vehicles
- Garage mode - Customize your vehicles
- Lots of stages with levels to reach in each
- Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
- Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
- Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!
* New Level: Neon
Enter the psychedelic neon realm of cyberpunk and synthwave in this radical 80's themed level.
* Various Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
To earn real money
Hey i m requesting you that please update your hill climb racing game with money. I mean put the options of earning real money in game it can help you to earn more and atomically increase your games like PUBJ which is famous
Hmm. I Enjoy playing this.
First try to unlock moon then you go away from gravity and get high air time. Then ypu can buy most of the things. I like playing this.
Light weight, creative, with solid game play and low budget. Brilliant game with a solid progression cycle and creative and varied levels. I really enjoyed it.
- 131.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Fingersoft
- In-App Purchases
- 2 000 000 coins & ad-free ₹ 799
- 150 000 coins & ad-free ₹ 159
- 750 000 coins & ad-free ₹ 399
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.