HINGE, DESIGNED TO BE DELETED
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. And it’s working. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
THE BUZZ ABOUT HINGE
“Hinge’s CEO says a good dating app relies on vulnerability, not algorithms.” - Washington Post
"Hinge is the first dating app to actually measure real-world success" - TechCrunch
“A great option for those fed up with temporary love.” -TheNextWeb
HOW WE GET YOU OFF HINGE
In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted.
* We quickly learn your type. You'll only be introduced to the best people for you.
* We give you a sense of someone’s personality. You'll get to know potential dates through their unique answers to prompts, and personal information like religion, height, and politics.
* We make it easy to start a conversation. Every match begins by someone liking or commenting on a specific part of your profile.
* We ask how your dates are going. After exchanging phone numbers with a Match, we’ll follow up to hear how your date went so we can make better recommendations in the future.
The app is free to use. Members looking to see who likes them, set advanced preferences, or access Hinge Experts can upgrade to a Preferred Membership.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
Terms of Service: https://hinge.co/terms.html
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not that great till now but I really love the concept
I would chose 9 times out of 10 when it comes to chose a dating app (and avoid Tinder). But it lacks a few things like putting a question of our own or a bio may be. Fav option: to like someone with a message. Excellently done! Another Fav: Ladies have to initiate the conversation! Wow!
Anyways, the biggest issue with the app is it’s repetitive when it comes to swipe through profiles. So I hardly saw like 50 profiles max in my 7-8 miles area and when I’m done swiping, they start all over again, no matter where i drag my pin location to! It’s annoying and glitchy too, specially the chats. Notifications are delayed and at times my messages topples above the senders last message. Hard to explain but its too buggy, the app. But still a better app anyday than Tinder!
Really nice app
I love it that people are not bombarded with too many options. Helps connect more meaningfully.
It is one of the rare dating apps that is genuine; meaningful and not out there to rip you off!
Cheers!! Team Hinge ✌🏻
P.S: I have deleted the app now 😂 its that efficient!
- Hinge, Inc.
- 65.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Hinge Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Hinge Subscription ₹ 1,449
- Hinge Subscription ₹ 999
- Hinge Subscription ₹ 2,049
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.