By HP Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The HP ePrint App makes printing from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch easy, whether you are at home, in the office, or on the go.
• Print from your phone over Wi-Fi, via the Internet to an HP ePrint printer, or directly to HP wireless direct supported printers.  
• Print to convenient HP Public Print Locations, like print/copy stores, hotels, and airport lounges.  
• Print documents, photos, or content seamlessly from other apps. Simply share content and select the HP ePrint app to enable printing.
Select and print photos and content from the cloud via Evernote, Box.net, Dropbox, and more, as well as via your email and the web. Supports most major file types (Microsoft Office documents, web pages, email attachments, photos, PDF and text files).
Supports all HP ePrint enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. 
Give it a try!
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP AiO Remote!
To learn more details about this app and other HP mobile applications:
 May require HP Web Services Account Registration or one-time mobile ePrint service activation from the HP ePrint app. Requires internet connection. More information: www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter
 Solution works with PCL5/6, PCL3, PCL3GUI printers (HP and non-HP).
 Usage of HP ePrint app at mobile print locations requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by mobile print location. Public Print Location program availability in US, Canada and select European countries.
What's New in Version 6.1
- We improved the print settings and image edition to make it easier and simpler to access and use.
- A completely redesigned page range selection."
Amazing app gives you all you want and what you want to do. This app allows you to wirelessly print important documents in few seconds
Revise the update
The app is awesome but the update ruined it is stylish and all but u have removed the setting it if it's there it is too tough to find that is the double sided printing option I'm talking about it is really frustrating and a simple wastage when I can't use the other half of the paper for printing important documents please revise the app
Couldn't have asked for a better solution for my distant printing requirement for official work.
Thanks HP for this app and solution. Truly a great help.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 15 December 2015
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 52.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: HP Inc.
- © 2008 – 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.