i-Clickr Remote for PowerPoint (iPad)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** UPDATE ** Now supports Office 2013 and Windows 8! Also added PDF presentation support, and presentation recording!
New York Times article on i-Clickr Remote:
"PowerPoint presentations and the like are a bit easier to control remotely because, presumably, they are being viewed through a laptop. But the benefit is considerable. No longer tethered to your laptop, you can move around the room while still holding in your hand an image of what’s on the screen behind you. No more of that weird over-the-shoulder karaoke move when checking to see where you are in the presentation."
Go to your next PowerPoint presentation IN STYLE with i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch!
* Complete control of your PowerPoint presentation including animations.
* Record your presentation (slides and your voice audio) into a movie as you present.
* Share PDF version of the presentation with audience via E-Mail.
* View your slides AND slide notes directly on your iOS device during your presentation.
* Navigate through your slides with finger swipes and taps.
* Grab your audience's attention with real-time annotations (Windows only).
* Help you track your presentation time with onboard clock.
* Set presentation alarm so that your iOS device will alert you with a silent buzz before your time runs out.
* Pause and resume presentations.
* Switch between multiple slideshow.
* Work with both Windows and Mac Office (see below for the Office versions supported), iWork '09 Keynote on Mac, and OpenOffice on Windows.
* Easy to set up with zero configuration.
* No additional cost when using with multiple host computers.
* On Windows, support all versions of Microsoft PowerPoint from Office XP to the latest Office 2013 (the free Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer is not supported). Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows is required at the host PC.
* On Mac OS X, Office Mac 2004, 2008, 2011, or iWork '09 Keynote is required.
* WiFi connection between the host PC and your iPhone/iPod Touch, or connection using direct ad hoc network and the iOS’s personal hotspot.
* Also support the FREE OpenOffice 3.1 on Windows.
To download software required at your host computer (that is, the PC/Mac that will run your PowerPoint presentation), visit http://www.senstic.com/iPhone/iClickr/Download.aspx
*** If you have problem getting i-Clickr to work, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will help you fix the problem.
What's New in Version 3.10
* Improved support on newer devices with larger screen.
* Added an option to disable recording when the app goes to background.
* Added a menu to show or hide the recording status panel.
* Added a color-coded indicator to show the currently displayed slide.
* Updated the help screen.
- ₹ 620
- Category: Business
- Updated: 12 December 2014
- Version: 3.10
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Senstic
- © 2014 Senstic
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.