Designed mainly for patients prescribed eye (or ophthalmic) medicines, iAssist allows patients to register their prescription details onto a secured mobile platform, that will then give them timely reminders for when to take their medicines using their phones existing notification/alarm feature.
iAssist also allows the progress of patients’ compliance to their prescription (s) to be tracked by keeping a log of doses taken and missed. This log could also be shared with the doctor or other relevant healthcare professionals by the patient, that would allow better management of their medicines and medical condition.
- Easy to use, user-friendly and patient-friendly.
- Allows multiple prescriptions and medicines to be registered for reminders.
- Ability to set up prescription reminders in just a few clicks.
- Interface contains large and clearly visible icons and buttons that would assist patients who may have poor manual dexterity or poor vision.
- Offline application that requires no internet connection to function
- Minimal mobile phone battery usage
With iAssist, you may never miss another dose of your prescribed medicine (s) again!
- Brainovations Education Excellence Private Limited
- 26.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Brainovations Education Excellence Private Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.