By Reliance Payment Solution Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JioMoney – Your simple, smart and secure ‘one-app’ solution to everyday transactions on the go. JioMoney is much more than a wallet. It empowers you to pay everywhere in a cash-free way. With JioMoney, you can do mobile and DTH recharges, make everyday payments, send/receive money, pay insurance and other premiums, manage your finances, get great deals, and more:
• Make bill payments for MSEB, BSES, BEST, Mahanagar Gas, Gujarat Gas, GEB, and others
• Do your mobile recharge and pay bills for Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, Reliance, MTNL, Aircel, Uninor, Tata Docomo, Cellone, and others
• Pay for DTH recharges for Dish TV, Tata Sky, Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H, Sun Direct, BIG TV, and others
• Pay insurance premiums
• Pay for online shopping at leading stores like Archies, Bookmyshow, Clarks, Groupon, Imagica, Starbucks, and thousands more
• Send and receive money to and from family and friends
• Get great deals, coupons and cashback directly on your mobile phone from local merchants
• Digitize not just your money but also your loyalty points
Soon, JioMoney will be accepted by thousands of physical stores and shops across India, thus expanding your digital money’s reach.
JioMoney is a zip-zap-zoom experience. You can execute a transaction in a breeze, with the same ease and convenience of receiving a call on your handset. And it is as fast too – a typical transaction is completed within a few seconds.
With JioMoney, you get these unique advantages:
• Payment from and for the entire Reliance ecosystem – Reliance Retail, Digital Express, Reliance Fresh, Reliance Jewels, and other Reliance retail businesses
• Deep market penetration – Right from a mega mall to a neighborhood store
• Fast and convenient barcode scanning for physical merchants
• Easy transfer of JioMoney balance into your bank
Discover JioMoney. Rediscover digital money.
What's New in Version 2.6.4
Enhancements and Bug fixes
Zip zap zoom, get things done in a fraction of seconds. I use recharge, Bescom electricity bill payments... Everything is instant and good part is that they have loads of offers, coupons especially for Reliance retail.
Nice app, crashes a lot
Very good app providing lots of offers and discounts, but app crashes heavily even in this ultra fast internet generation. Richest person in India should hire some effective IT team to handle this situation, specially for loyal customer like me who have been purchasing from reliance from ages
I'm trying to recharge ₹51 for 1GB jio internet service but all the time I'm getting an error to asking me to upgrade this app. I'm using JioMoney on my iPhone 6S and my JioMoney app is already upgraded and just for tasting issue i have ₹100 balance in my wallet. Kindly check and fix this issue.