The Zoho Assist - Customer app enables you to receive remote support directly from a trusted technician.
1) With the Zoho Assist - Customer app, you can let technicians have a look at your iPhone remotely. The first thing you need to do is to request your technician for a remote support session.
2) The technician will then send you a nine digit session key. This is to ensure that each session is safe and secure. Open the Zoho Assist - Customer app and enter the session key.
3) You can then share your screens with the technician at the other end.
4) After going through the screens and getting an idea of the problem, the technician can communicate with you through the in-app chat. This will be ideal when the technician wants to send you instructions or ask you for quick clarifications.
5) Although you'll be sharing your screen directly with the technician, you're always in control as you can choose to stop/resume screen sharing at anytime.
Download the Zoho Assist - Customer app and get contextual remote support on your iOS device.
iOS 12 users can start screen sharing from the app itself without having to make any further changes in Settings.
- Zoho Corporation
- 22.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.