Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet. The raw HDR capability provides you the best all-in-one photo app by delivering superior image capture, processing, and quality with the greatest amount of editing flexibility and control.
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections.
• Capture photos using the DNG file format using the in-app camera, streamlining shoot to share. Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated shoot-through presets, which can be previewed and applied at capture and then adjusted afterward with full non-destructive capabilities.*
• Import, edit and sync the raw photos you take with your camera. (Paid Feature)
• Local Adjustments lets you selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo. (Paid Feature)
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Simplify editing photographs and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom.
Become a Creative Cloud member or start a free Creative Cloud trial and get everything you need to make beautiful photos including:
• Access to Paid Features in Lightroom for Mobile:
o Import, Edit and sync raw photos from your camera
o Local Adjustments
• Lightroom CC for your computer - All the editing tools found in Lightroom Mobile plus additional tools that give you precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more.
• Sync your photos across Lightroom on all your devices
• Photoshop CC for your computer - The world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Access all your Lightroom photos in Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Spark Video, Spark Page and Premiere Clip, thanks to Adobe CreativeSync technology.
*Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 2, 3, and 4, iPad Air and later devices. To use the DNG format and capture HDR images you need to have iOS 10 and a device that has a 12MP camera (iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPad Pro 9.7).
What's New in Version 2.8.0
Another considerable update which takes iPad editing to another level.
• Now, make highly precise adjustments with a simple swipe using the new Brush Selection tool. Selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo. Supports Apple Pencil for pressure-sensitive application of enhancements
• Improved user interface designed specifically for iPad
• Direct control to adjust Noise Reduction and Sharpening
• Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the ACR 9.12 release (the full list of cameras and lenses supported by Lightroom can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras)
• General stability improvements
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 18 July 2017
- Version: 2.8.0
- Size: 161 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.