PARENTAL CONTROLS AND GPS TRACKER
Helps you make your kids’ digital experience safe, fun, and productive on their iOS devices.
Rated “Excellent” by PC Mag independent review.
This app also offers a paid version that unlocks premium features and allows you to use it on an unlimited number of devices.
With screen time scheduling, GPS safe area and battery level monitoring, remote settings management and notifications about suspicious activities and summaries of what your kids search, find & share… you can stay connected with your kids and be sure they are in a safe place – with more than just parental control tools.
What you can do for free:
- Block access to adult content
- Manage your kids’ use of apps*
- Block suspicious search results in browsers
- Personalize a list of sites & apps you block / allow
- Set device screen time limits**
- Easily manage rules and check a summary report – via My Kaspersky and in an app on your device
- Allow access to blocked websites or apps by request – remotely
- Get tips on how to educate your kids about digital dangers and other online security threats from expert psychologists
With Premium you have access to all features available in our Free version plus you can:
- Set device usage time limits by schedule
- See your child’s location on a map with a GPS-tracker***
- Define a safe area you expect your kids to stay within and get alerts the moment they leave that area
- See the battery level of your kids’ devices and get notified if it’s low
- Receive real-time alerts for activities on your kids’ devices that don’t follow rules
- Monitor your kids’ public FB activity – number of friends changes and public posts – via your My Kaspersky account
- See detailed reports on your child’s web and app activity & device usage – via your My Kaspersky account
- Categorize Internet search requests – so you can better understand what topics your kids are interested in
How to start:
1. Install this app on your devices in Parents mode
2. Install this app on the child’s device in Kids mode and follow the quick setup instructions
3. Sign in to your My Kaspersky account – ‘Kids’ tab – at my.kaspersky.com/mykids for initial setup and protection rules management. Please use one single My Kaspersky account for all Kaspersky Safe Kids installations.
*For iPhones & iPads, you can only apply age-appropriate limitations.
**Owing to restrictions within the operating system, it’s not possible to block children’s iPhones & iPads. Instead, children will see a ‘time is up’ notification – if they exceed the usage time limit set by their parent.
***We recommend that you turn on your Global Positioning System (GPS) to increase the accuracy of your child’s location. Please note, the GPS usage increases battery power consumption.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This app uses Accessibility services.
- A new language added - Arabic. So more kids can explore the Internet safely.
- Our traditional bugfixing and performance improvement to make your experience with Kaspersky Safe Kids yet more agreeable.
- Full compatibility with iOS 12 – enjoy the power of a new operating system supported.
Thank you for choosing us!
Ratings and Reviews
I had tried a couple of other apps for this purpose and so far ended up here. It is doing the job for me with free version, although I needed a bit more functionality that may be part of premium version. But I’m happy with this for now!
Thanks to the team!
Far better than Qustodio
Awesome App. I have been a frustrated Qustodio user for about 2 years. Kaspersky is great
Very good application for tracking my child
- Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
- 196.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Kaspersky Lab AO
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Premium Subscription ₹ 899
- 1 Year Premium Subscription ₹ 849
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.