iGrader - Pocket Grade Calculator for Teachers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you a teacher or professor having to grade assignments and tests? Then throw away your old cardboard grade slider and save time with iGrader, the fast and easy way to calculate the grades.
Just move the slider to select the number of questions of the test, and the grade list below will automatically update to show you all the grades according the the number of mistakes (incorrect answers).
Get iGrader now and it will always be available for quick and easy grading sessions. Even better: it's free...
How to use it:
- Select the number of questions of the test (from 1 to 200) with the slider, use the left and right arrow buttons for fine selection.
- The full list of possible grades will automatically display at the bottom, just slide it to see the part you need.
Note: you can remove ads by purchasing the "remove ads" option from the information (i) screen, using in-app purchase.
What's New in Version 2.00
- Updated for iOS 7 and Retina display
- New Icon
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 January 2014
- Version: 2.00
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Tental Software
- © 2010 Ary Tebeka
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.