Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead, it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organised and helps you get back to what matters.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check in for flights, see delivery information for purchases and view photos from friends straight away.
• BUNDLES – Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one swipe.
• REMINDERS – More than email, you can add Reminders so that your inbox contains everything that you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE – Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you're ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH – Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for – from your upcoming flight to a friend's address – without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL – Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all of your messages from Gmail are here, together with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
This release brings bug fixes to make Inbox work more for you:
• You can now send a reply after selecting a Smart Reply
Ratings and Reviews
Handles attachments like a boss.
There are many things I love about Inbox, but possibly the thing that most sets it apart from other modern swipe based email apps, is how it handles attachments. Firstly, the fact that all attachments in a thread are shown helpfully below the subject line, so you can view them without opening the mail or scrolling around to find it. Secondly, Inbox let’s you choose if you want an attached image to appear within the mail, or at the bottom as a regular attachment (while others just force in-line images within the text, which seriously guys, that’s just a big P in the A). Of course, snoozing and swiping and all that good stuff, but really, if you send and receive attachments, that’s what will eat the deal.
Great app but has a lot of bugs
Please address the bugs in the app. While I’m typing the email I was not able to scroll up fully and add recipients for the mail. Also, there is big lag while typing the email on my iPhone 6s Plus especially, while using backspace. Furthermore, I was not able to paste the content on my clipboard exactly at a defined area even if I clicked the spot because the paste option wasn’t appearing, even if it did it used to disappear quickly.
As this product is from Google, I didn’t expect such bugs. Please address these bugs, I’ll be the first to give you 5 stars.
Please optimize Inbox for the iPhone X
Inbox is hands down way better than the Gmail app for one reason, and that is bundled notifications for certain categories like Promotions since we don’t want to be interrupted throughout the day with those. But Gmail and most other Google apps have been optimized to take advantage of the huge screen of the iPhone X, but the Inbox hasn’t been updated, even after 2 months after its release!
- Google, Inc.
- 229.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.