1. Available stations: Chennai - Bengaluru - Mumbai - Borivali - Surat - Bharuch - Vadodara - Anand - Ahmedabad - Godhra - Dahod - Ratlam - Kota - Sawai Madhopur - Jaipur - Mathura - Agra - Palwal - Hazrat Nizamuddin - New Delhi - Pune
2. Available locomotives: WAP4, WAP7, WDG-3A, WAP5, WAG7, WAG9, WDP4, WDG4, WAG7 (Tiger Face), WAM4, WCAM-3, Amul WAP-5.
3. Available coaches: LHB and ICF coaches featuring authentic liveries of Shatabdi, Rajdhani, Garib Rath, Gatiman, Duronto, Double-Decker, Jan Shatabdi, Deccan Odyssey plus many Goods coaches.
Indian Train Simulator is the highly anticipated train simulation game from the stable of Highbrow Interactive, the creators of the mega-successful “Euro Train Simulator".
In addition to all the features that made Euro such a hit with the masses - a proper gameplay to begin with, realistic and route-specific trains, passengers, varied weather options, complete control over settings, and accessibility to a more diverse set of users through translations - Indian Train Simulator features “Track Changing” and fully functional “Signalling System”.
The game boasts a self-sufficient railroad environment where all trains coexist and operate just like in the real world. Dynamic track-changing and sophisticated path selection systems enable all the AI trains to function smartly without stepping on each others’ paths. Since players will now rely entirely on signalling and track changing switches, the paths they take will be one among an exponential set of possibilities. This means they will find themselves stopping their trains on any of the platforms available at each station.
1. Track Change: A fully realised track changing functionality has been implemented, for the first time in a mobile train simulator.
2. Signal: Indian Train Sim makes use of fully functional signalling system. While waiting for the signal to turn Green, players will be able to see which other trains are currently occupying their path.
3. A Message System is in place to notify user of every activity happening within the game, offering suggestions when deemed necessary to information about penalty and bonus. The categories are Speed, Station, Track Switch, Route, Signal.
4. Multiple weather and time options.
5. Passengers: Special attention has been given to create passengers who look and dress like Indians.
6. Stations: The stations were designed to capture the feel of being in any Indian railway station. From the food kiosks to the advertisement boards, the attention to detail is extreme.
7. Sound design has been carefully crafted keeping the hustle and bustle of modern India in mind. The train sounds are best in class.
8. Camera angles: multiple, interesting camera angles have been provided: Driver, Cabin, Overhead, Bird’s Eye, Reverse, Signal, Orbit and Passenger.
9. High quality graphics: The level of graphics has been pushed to new levels and anyone familiar with Indian routes will tell you how realistic the design is.
(Coming in the future: other major Indian cities like Kolkata, Hyderabad)
Thank you for making Euro Train Simulator such a major success. We’ve tried to incorporate all the recommendations into “Indian Train Simulator”. We already have a lot of new features planned ourselves for the upcoming updates, but feel free to suggest your own ideas in the comments section and the ones getting most number of responses will be made available very soon.
If you have any issue with the game, feel free to write to us and we assure you we will resolve them in an update. You do not have to give us a low rating to get our attention. As always, we are listening!
Join the official Facebook group for Indian Train Simulator: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1641719206148118/
- Rajdhani and Double Decker Interior added
- Loading issue solved
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Before you add unnecessary features, please REMOVE the feature of a train crossing for which we have to wait. The camera onboard for the same has stopped coming nowadays and we get stuck at the red signal. PLEASE remove the feature. It is not amusing rather annoying
The announcement heard at most stations of a Crew Train passing from platform 2 is also very irritating. It is not a common announcement but in the game we are hearing it all day. Change all the crew train ones.
Add more realistic speed limits of 60, 100, 120 as well because sudden change from 140 to 80 or 80 to 40 is insane. And keep faster speed limits for longer distances.
My favorite game on iDevices
I play this game both on iPhone and iPad, both works great, graphics are good and sound is great. No issue till now, of lagging or else. Correctly showing all the stoppages and loco infos. I like the sound of WDP-4 and WDM loco, as if they are really in front of me.
I would like to request a new route of
New Delhi/Hazrat Nizamuddin-Aligarh-Allahabad-Mughal Sarai-Gaya-Howrah/Sealdah. I’ll be awaiting for the response from your side :)
Plz look at this and help me out I love this game very much
The game is very good but when the interchange station comes it loads for some time again the game continues but the red signal will be there but no green will I thought it for a some but I waited for half an hour but no use so plz look on it and the game is hanging when the pantograph is changing
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.