Inner Explorer’s guided daily mindfulness practice reduces stress, helps strengthen self-regulation skills and improves academic performance of children of all ages. Teachers and parents simply log on and press ‘Play’. While the implementation is simple, the results are dramatic.
The model, based on the world-renowned Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) protocol, is comprised of a 90-practice program series, offered in both English and Spanish that employs an audio-guided approach to deliver content to students in Pre-K through Grade 12 classrooms. Each day, students are guided through a 5 to 10-minute mindfulness practice. Teachers are encouraged to participate alongside their students.
Children are facing more stress and trauma than ever before, creating a critical point in education. As a result, kids struggle to succeed in school, setting them on a negative cycle in life. IE gives them the power to envision positive possibilities.
FEATURES FOR ALL USERS:
- Practice Mindfulness in a Classroom-based model along with Transition and Sound Practices
- Create classroom based on grade-level and language. You also have the ability to edit (modify/delete) a classroom
- Contribute to Inner Explorer’s initiative of supporting schools in need of mindfulness
- Choose between English (EN) & Spanish (ES) Language practices (Spanish practices are currently available for PreK-K & Elementary School only)
- Save your favourite practices for 'Offline Access'
- Create a ‘Favorites’ playlist for all the practices that you like
- Invite friends to bring mindfulness to their homes through Inner Explorer app
- Buy monthly and yearly (auto-renewal) subscriptions of all age-based practices from their in-app purchases
- Integration with Apple Health App
- Students achieve higher grades and test scores that continue to rise with daily practice.
- Students have fewer disciplinary instances including suspensions, detentions and bullying.
- Teachers experience 43% less stress and more enjoyment in teaching.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
The app can be downloaded free-of-cost from the app store and the new user will have access to the entire program for first 30 days. Post that, new users will only have access to 5-practices for each program until they ‘Upgrade’.
Currently, we have mindfulness practices in English (All age-groups), and Spanish (Only for PreK-K and Elementary):
• PreK-K-Grade 1 (Exploring Me)
• Elementary School (Exploring Originality)
• Middle School (Exploring Potential)
• High School (Exploring Relevance)
The user can ‘Upgrade’ to get access to all 90 practices per program, short transition practices as per the following subscriptions:
$5.99 per month - Auto Renewal
$59.99 per year - Auto Renewal
These subscription prices are for users from the United States. Users from other countries may have different pricing based on Apple’s conversion rates of their particular currencies.
Monthly and Yearly subscriptions of Inner Explorer will automatically renew 24 hours prior to the end of the chosen period and the credit card will be charged with the subscription amount through the user’s iTunes account at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
The user can turn-off the auto-renewal of monthly or yearly subscription at any time from their iTunes account settings but the refund will not be provided for any unused portion of the current paid period.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- Inner Explorer Inc.
- 114.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Inner Explorer
- In-App Purchases
- Auto-Renewable Subscription ₹ 389
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.