iPS Basketball Scoreboard
By Robert Dea
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Post scores for amateur or professional basketball games to SMS (Text Message), Twitter, Facebook and eMail.
(The Best Social Network App for parents who have kids playing school/team "Basketball")
Use the iPS Basketball Scoreboard application to post your children's basketball scores for your friends and family to see. Scores can be sent as Text Messages (SMS), eMailed, posted to your Facebook page or sent as tweets to your Twitter account.
It is not always easy for both parents to attend all their children's basketballl games. Now with the iPS Basketball Scoreboard application you can be kept informed on the progress of your children's basketball games.
At the same time you can keep family members, friends, and other interested parties updated on a games progress with a simple press of the button.
* Simple scoreboard user interface - Just touch and change for ease in entering basketball scores
* Customize team and venue name for informed postings - Touch and change
* Send basketball scores via eMail to your friends and family - Press eMail button
* Send basketball scores via Text Message - Press TextMsg button (Require iPhone with iOS 4.0+)
* Post basketball scores to your Facebook page - Press Facebook button
* Tweet scores to you Twitter account to update your followers - Press Twitter button
* Custom comments can be added to all you posts - Enter text in the Custom Message field
* Customize status heading for Facebook posts - Enter text in the Facebook publish page
* Basic or Basic+ scoreboard - Flip a switch to choose basic or premium scoreboard
Note! Both Text Messages (SMS) and Tweets are limited to 140 characters.
Information on additional iPS Scoreboards - Visit http://www.iPostScores.com
- Category: Sports
- Released: 09 December 2010
- Version: 1.00
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Robert Dea
- © 2010 Robert Dea
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.