By Computational Physiology Lab, University of Houston
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iPuppet provides you with your very own virtual pet to keep happy and healthy! For now, three characters are available to choose from for you to nurture from the egg stage to an adult. Reward points are given for maintaining your pet and can be redeemed for pet items in the marketplace. Remember to give your pet the love it needs or the pet will become weak from lack of care!
- The pet will grow in three stages (egg, teen, and adult)
- Leaning the iPhone/iTouch from side to side will move the pet around his/her room
- The pet will eat, drink, and clean by dragging the food, drink, or cleaning necessity from the icons on top to your pet on screen;
- Mini games can be bought for you to play with your pet (which provides his/her daily exercise)
- Food, drinks, furniture, and necessities can be purchased for your pet in the pet marketplace
- Category: Games
- Released: 15 February 2010
- Version: 0.1
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pradeep Buddharaju
- © Computational Physiology Lab, University of Houston
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.