iStocks is an intuitive and innovative solution for keeping a close watch on stock market.
* Watchlist -
Keep watch on your favorite stocks by creating most intuitive and clean watchlist ever. Now forget "Searching" & "Loading" indicators and add stocks to your watchlist in no time.
* Portfolio -
You want to see the EXACT Projected Profit / Loss in your portfolio? iStocks is the only app that uses specified brokerage rate to calculate the exact Projected Profit / Loss (by subtracting brokerage from Projected Profit / Loss).
* News -
Keep track of stock world with the latest news. You can also browse through the news that are specific to the stocks in your watchlist and portfolio.
* Stock Tips -
Trade wisely by utilizing the stock tips shared by users in iStocks community.
* Backup & Restore -
Take backup of your watchlist & portfolio and restore it anytime.
This feature will also help you greatly if you are using iStocks on multiple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad or iPod touch). You can maintain your stocks on one iOS device and automatically update them on other iOS devices by restoring with just one click.
+ Added "Current Price" and "% Change" info in portfolio
+ Improved user experience
+ Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It's really awesome app I founding for last three years, nd finally I got what I needed in stocks app. Only one advice, please update this app with showing intraday chart and tenure chart option for each individual stock in portfolio & watch list. If so given, then this app will be heavenly rather than stock app given by apple itself... Thanks to your team
But some Suggestion below:
1. This app drags huge amount of Data while updating the stocks price while in 'Live Market'. So try to reduce the app to drag less amount of data network.
2. Please provide an alert setting system to notify users on arriving 'Target' or 'Stop loss'. If we set the trigger price and stop loss for a stock at the same time, it should give notification alert to us.
3. In sort mode, also add an option to sort the companies list in 'Price of Share' on ascending. Already there is an option to sort the watch list by 'Company%', 'Company Name' and 'Manual'. But give us also the another option as 'Company Price' which should provide the sort mode as ascending order in Companies price.
4. Many NSE companies are missing, fix it.
App crashes have increased
1. The app is nice and easy with good user experience
2. It crashes often these days
3. Edit mode should be allowed in the portfolio for changing entries later
4. Addition of Mutual funds would be nice, but this is good enough for stocks
5. Complete stock history would be a nice feature to have along with some graphical views
Very user friendly software. I have stopped using any other app like money control. Seeing prices at a glance is very useful and fast. Thanks to the developer.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.