iTerminal is a simple yet very powerful SSH and Telnet client on your iPhone and iPad. You can connect to remote servers through SSH or Telnet with iTerminal.
Supported features include:
- Connect to your servers using user name/password or private key authentication through SSH.
- Connect to your servers using Telnet.
- Support Server List.
- Support exporting Server info to and importing Server info from iCloud. Now Server info can be easily transferred among different versions and devices.
- Support to connect through Socks 5 Proxy Server.
- Support history of Recent Tasks.
- Support Private Key Management and encrypted PEM and PPK keys up to 4096 bit long.
-- Support importing key files from and exporting key files to your iCloud Drive. You now can easily import a key file from your iCloud Drive by copying your key file to your iCloud Drive under /iterminal/key folder.
- Support Bluetooth Keyboard.
With its simple interfaces, iTerminal provides the easiest way to securely connect to your remote servers on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iTerminal/iTerminal_overview.php.
1. Built for iOS 12 and new iPhones.
2. Updated App Screenshots.
3. Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
To my server list it’s not saving
Please fix this since from 3 months its giving a problem which is not saving to my server list or recent every time we have to enter ip den we can connect please fix it.
Whenever i try to connect it give a error plzz fix it
Whenever i try to server it fails to connect. Don’t download unless it fixes the app.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 38.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ComcSoft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.