Welcome to the Jet Airways Mobile app for iPhone!
Now travel smart and stay connected with the all new Jet Airways mobile app. With this safe and secure tool, you can seamlessly plan your trip, search for the lowest fares, check-in, view your flight status, discover special offers, manage your booking and your JetPrivilege account.
1. Flights – Seamlessly book and pay for domestic and international flights using multiple payment options. With our My Booking feature, now save your itinerary details for easy access anytime
2. Manage Booking – Amend your flight itinerary, change or cancel bookings, update your frequent flyer number, contact details, meal preference and even passport and immigration data
3. Redeem JPMiles – Book an award ticket using JPMiles to your preferred destination
4. Seat Select - Select your preferred seat while booking your ticket or use our Manage Booking feature for the same
5. Check-in - Select your preferred seat and get your eBoarding Pass delivered to your email
6. JetPrivilege – Enrol in our award winning frequent flyer program and access your JetPrivilege account on the go
7. Flight Status - Check your flights status real time. Search using your flight number, airport or route
8. Flight Status Notification – Subscribe and receive updates on the flight status for a particular flight
9. Feedback - Share your experience with us.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Couple of bugs in the app - read the review below
Even though availability of Jet Airways’s mobile app for iOS helps many of its users access Jet Airways’s booking and other services on the go, there seems to be couple of bugs in this app. It’s been a week since I’ve been using this app and below is the bugs that I’ve noticed so far.
1. “Add to passbook” from the My Bookings section doesn’t work at all. I tried adding the boarding pass to the Apple Wallet app using that option, and it didn’t work. It keeps on popping up with the alert, “Unable to download passes. Please try after sometime”
*Update*: “Add to Passbook” feature didn’t work for me, when I was connected to the app using my mobile data, but to my surprise, the feature worked when I was connected to the app using my WiFi.
This one isn’t a bug it’s kind of an enhancement request. Even though I have kept the text size to the default settings that came with my phone, the text size in Jet Airways’s app alone looks odd. It looks kind of enlarged. The app would look better if the developers fix this.
Good functionality but tons of bugs and sub optimal user experience
Keeping it hybrid is making the app laggy and sub optimal user experience. Maybe it’s Time you guys should go native. Here’s a really annoying bug that has been keeping me from adding any passes to apple wallet:
The download pass for Apple Wallet on the Jet Airways iOS application has stopped working since last few weeks. It fails with an error - Unable to download pass when clicked from the my bookings page.
Device details: iPhone 7 Plus - OS 11.2.1
Jet Airways App: 3.10
This is a buggy, slow, badly designed app. Everything eventually works, but only after crashing a few times, and making you wait like a Railway’s queue (eg waiting minutes for the payment to go through) for simple things to happen..
The only thing to be said FOR it, is that most of the features you’d expect are in there. But come ON, Jet, isn’t it obvious that I should be able to see all my bookings automatically??
Jet airways itself is turning into a crappy airline over time. So perhaps a crappy app is to be expected..
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.