By Reliance Payment Solution Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
JioMoney – Your simple, smart and secure ‘one-app’ solution to everyday transactions on the go. JioMoney is much more than a wallet. It empowers you to pay everywhere in a cash-free way. With JioMoney, you can do mobile and DTH recharges, make everyday payments, send/receive money, pay insurance and other premiums, manage your finances, get great deals, and more:
• Make bill payments for MSEB, BSES, BEST, Mahanagar Gas, Gujarat Gas, GEB, and others
• Do your mobile recharge and pay bills for Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, Reliance, MTNL, Aircel, Uninor, Tata Docomo, Cellone, and others
• Pay for DTH recharges for Dish TV, Tata Sky, Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H, Sun Direct, BIG TV, and others
• Pay insurance premiums
• Pay for online shopping at leading stores like Archies, Bookmyshow, Clarks, Groupon, Imagica, Starbucks, and thousands more
• Send and receive money to and from family and friends
• Get great deals, coupons and cashback directly on your mobile phone from local merchants
• Digitize not just your money but also your loyalty points
Soon, JioMoney will be accepted by thousands of physical stores and shops across India, thus expanding your digital money’s reach.
JioMoney is a zip-zap-zoom experience. You can execute a transaction in a breeze, with the same ease and convenience of receiving a call on your handset. And it is as fast too – a typical transaction is completed within a few seconds.
With JioMoney, you get these unique advantages:
• Payment from and for the entire Reliance ecosystem – Reliance Retail, Digital Express, Reliance Fresh, Reliance Jewels, and other Reliance retail businesses
• Deep market penetration – Right from a mega mall to a neighborhood store
• Fast and convenient barcode scanning for physical merchants
• Easy transfer of JioMoney balance into your bank
Discover JioMoney. Rediscover digital money.
What's New in Version 3.8.4544
Bug Fix and enhancements.
the worst network I have ever seen in my whole life
It’s only four days I ported from Airtel to Jio. Jio service and network are very bad. I had tried to contact Jio regarding this issue but always getting different solutions from different Jio customer support guy. One of them told me that I need to change my phone even I am using iPhone 7, one told that I need to change my SIM card, and another told me to call 199 again and make a new complain. I don’t understand why Jio had offered job to people like these who are not doing their job completely.
I used this app for transfer money and for recharge but I forgot the password and try to reset but it is not working. I send my documents contains date of birth proof to update but it is not updated till . I installed this app in 2016 and still i am not able to log in. I can’t able to use my jio money balance.