***Exclusively for Jio SIM users***
JioTV allows you to watch Live TV channels & past 7 days programs on any device, any time.
JioTV offers instant access to widest range of TV channels (500+ channels including 60+ HD channels spread across 10 genres and 15 languages) on your iPhones and iPads.
Explore the world of Television on JioTV with all popular channels :- Colors, Republic, Star TV, Star Plus, Star Sports, Star Movies Select, Life OK, Movies OK, Asianet, Suvarna, Sony Sab, Sony MAX, Sony MIX, Sony Pal, Sony ESPN, Sony Six, Zee TV, & TV, Ten Golf, Sun TV, Surya TV, Kiran TV, Gemini TV, ETV, News 18, Discovery, Animal Planet, TLC, Aaj Tak, Headlines Today, NDTV, ABP News, Star Jalsha, Star Pravah, K TV, Pogo, Nick, Cartoon Network, Toonami, MTV, Food Food, Raj TV, PTC 1. D Sport, Sony Ten 1 /HD, Sony Ten 2 /HD, Sony Ten 3 /HD, Sony Six HD, Sony ESPN HD, NEO Sports, Neo Prime, DD Sports & more.
We've got you covered for all your favorite shows including Kundali Bhagya starring Preeta Raghuvir Arora (Shraddha Arya), Karan Luthra (Dheeraj Dhoopar),Srishti Raghuvir Arora (Anjum Fakih), Rishabh Luthra (Manit Joura), Kaun Banega Crorepati (Hosted by Amitabh Bachchan); Bigg Boss 11 (Hosted by Salman Khan); Kumkum Bhagya (starring Sriti Jha as Pragya Abhishek Mehra, Shabbir Ahluwalia as Abhishek Prem Mehra, Leena Jumani as Tanushree, Mrunal Thakur as Bulbul Arora, Arjit Taneja as Purab) ; Kasam; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah starring Dayaben Gada (Disha Vakani) Jethalal Champaklal Gada (Dilip Joshi) Tipendra Gada (Bhavya Gandhi) Babita Iyer (Munmun Dutta), Champaklal Jayantilal Gada (Amit Bhatt); Dil Se Dil Tak; Lagira Jhala Ji; Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs 2017;Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain!; Woh Apna Sa; Kaala Teeka; Piyaa Albela; Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki; Yeh Unn Dino Ki Baat hai, Super dancer & more.
With JioTV, any time is Prime Time now. Stay connected, stay entertained!
JioTV - Smart App with smart features:
- JioTV allows you to carry your TV with you - Anywhere TV: Enjoy your TV while you travel for work or fun.
- Pause & Play Live TV Channels at your convenience: Never miss a moment of your favourite TV shows. Pause and play live TV programmes from the point you left off.
- Prime time at your convenience: Never miss a program with the 7-day Catch Up of your favourite channels. JioTV allows you to enjoy missed episodes of prime shows, telecast in past 7 days.
- Stay ahead with the TV Guide
- Quick Content Discovery using 7 (past / future) days TV Guide, Language & Genre filters or Channel / Program based search.
- Multilingual User Interface in 15+ languages: Explore the best of entertainment in English, Hindi, Bengali, Assamese, Bhojpuri, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam,Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu
- Choose from Business news, Entertainment, Devotional, Infotainment, Music, Kids, Lifestyle, Movies, News & Sports categories.
- Get entertained in your choice of genre : comedy, crime, mythology, romance, cooking, children, automotive, dance, reality, documentary, drama, game-shows, history, mystery,politics, period, talkshow, travel & adventure
- Personalized TV viewing experience: Mark channel / programs as favourites or Set Reminders: Plan your TV viewing by setting a reminder on upcoming programmes.
- Record your favourite shows & watch at your convenience.
- Choose the quality at which you want the video to be played (high, medium, low, auto)
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries, feedback or in need of assistance. We'd be happy to serve you.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialJioTV
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialJioTV
Ratings and Reviews
Not a Hotstar/Prime Video Replacement
‘Skip sign in’ button doesn’t work. Nothing happens when I tap on it. I can’t sign in using my Jio ID because I’ve never been able to create an account due to technical issues at Jio’s end, which is a completely different story. So the SIM sign in is my only option, but the button doesn’t work.
Edit: I have gotten the app to work (after hours is struggle), but it fails to perfectly serve my purposes. The UI is unintuitive and ugly. Live TV keeps freezing every few minutes, and sometimes the stream cannot even be started. I’ve missed a few important goals in World Cup matches because of this. Changing the video quality sets the stream back by a few to several seconds (in live sports, every second is important).
I recommend you use this app for live TV only if you do not have the required TV channel or alternative app.
Buffering or got stuck while playing
Bloody fu**ing app and i decided to stop using jio sim. I have full range in my jio sim.
But when i open this app then it will run the programs in any channel only for 3-5 seconds then it got stuck.
So please fix that problem.
When i open this app to watch anything at that time i can't watch the programs,when i open a channel then it will start buffering and buffering. I'm tired of thisc problem. Will you please fix this problem? I'm reporting this 4th time and you not giving any attention or still now you didn't fix it. Now can't open any channels. When i click on a channel then the channel is not appearing got opened. Its so annoying.
And still you don't making any decision to correcting it.
Video Crop Option
Most channels with 4:3 format are opened in stretched 16:9 format. It spoils viewings experience on iPad. Its a 4:3 device and watching 16:9 content on this device is not good experience because it creates huge black borders (letter box) around video. Please fix those channels. Same problem applies on jio phone. (Example: all sony network non HD channels are stretched). HD channels are there to watch in 16:9 format anyway.
Also, If we could have video crop option and aspect ratio option like vlc player has, then we can use it to convert any regular 16:9 video into 4:3 and view it in full screen.
- Reliance Jio Digital Services Private Limited
- 67.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2018, Reliance Industries Limited. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.