The Kotak Mobile Banking App, a best in class App, provides banking on the go, which is a must in today’s digital era.
If you are not an existing Kotak customer, you can open a Kotak Savings account or an 811 digital bank account by visiting your nearest branch.
If you are an existing Kotak customer, you can use the 100+ features of the app to Bank, Pay bills, Invest, Shop and access services.
• Bank on the go:
Manage all your financial transactions, send and receive money through NEFT, IMPS and RTGS & UPI, request for a cheque book and much more
• Shop at your fingertips:
Dive into KayMall and shop via Flipkart, book flights and hotel rooms via Goibibo and book train tickets via IRCTC and much more
• Pay your bills:
Pay your Mobile Recharge, DTH payments and other bills with the online BillPay feature. Also, use the AutoPay feature to remember your monthly bills and pay them automatically from your account. Never miss a deadline again
Instant completion on requesting for services such as updation of profile details, switching on/off of your Debit/Credit Card online
There's a lot more you can do with our Mobile Banking App:
• Transfer money instantly using BHIM UPI without the need for any bank information
• Transfer funds easily on the go without registering a beneficiary
• Book train tickets using IRCTC, shop on Flipkart, goibibo and more in KayMall
• Recharge your mobile & DTH subscriptions with ease
• Purchase and redeem Mutual Funds and keep track of your investments
• Apply for a Kotak Credit Card
• Regenerate your Debit and Credit card PINs
• In case of loss, temporarily switch off your Kotak Debit Card for security purpose
• Pay Credit Card bill online
• Check your Bank Account statement
• Check your account balance
• Pay your bills, open a Term Deposit
• Post opening Account, go to Manage Profile and Click a selfie or upload your photo to set as profile picture
To get started, you just need your Customer Relationship Number (CRN), your Debit / Credit Card PIN or your Net Banking password to get started. The app will take you through a one-time activation process when you login for the first time.
Kotak Bank App requires following permissions:
- Contacts: This is required to allow you fetching mobile number while mobile / DTH recharge or sharing IFSC/MMID
- Location: This is required for Branch / ATM locator
- Photos / Media / Files / Camera: This is required to let you access gallery / click an image to set profile picture.
- Phone: This is required to let you dial customer contact center
- SMS: This is required to auto activate the device during activation process.
Please note that your data is safe with Kotak Mahindra bank. We do not share any information with third party without your initiation.
· Mandatory update for security enhancement.
If you encounter an error saying –“Seems like your network connection is not secure. Please uninstall any third party applications which compromise security and try using Kotak Mobile Banking App again”, PLEASE UPDATE TO THE LATEST VERSION.
Ratings and Reviews
Since started my experience with Kotak I have found a good services by everyone however since last 3 months I have got a excellent service i.e replying to emails on time and active my account with one of your staff Ms. Gunjan who helps me a lot and advise to active my NRE/NRO account when I really needed. So thanks to her obvious.
Got new features in app.
Transactions are faster now.
Would it be possible for you to add any overseas mobile numbers to get notifications of transactions which is obvious faster than the emails as I am working in remote sites sometimes and thus not allowed to carry new versions mobiles due to restrictions, let m know.
The app lost one of the most important feature
I am a long time heavy user of the app and one of the most important feature for me was the ability to add beneficiaries from all the one time transfers done from my account. This list was kind of non exhaustive and was very helpful when I needed to check transfer details from earlier period as there was no other was of knowing the transfer description except the add beneficiary from old one time transfer list. With this new update this very important feature has been omitted and you cannot check the mobile transfer details from net banking old transfer search feature also. Please add the support to see all the one time transfers as was available earlier.
Kotak Bank app better than most banks
The app for Kotak Bank is extremely easy to use and the experience almost mirrors that on the internet. I have used other bank apps like ICICI, HDFC & Dena. And and this is one of the best for ease of use.
All others have a different interface between the web and the app and makes it confusing to navigate. This one is really intuitive and never once did I get stuck or need to go back and forth to finish what I needed to do. I have made credit card bill payments, activated beneficiaries, made payments via NEFT, IMPS, etc and all done seamlessly and easily.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.