A dead lawyer, a mysterious green-eyed woman, stolen crystals with unexplained powers… and it’s only your first day on the job! You’re a HelpText volunteer, and the app has just paired you with Austin homicide detective Alex Esposito. Dive headfirst into a dangerous investigation as you help Alex untangle the bizarre circumstances of a recent murder.
Choose which clues and suspects to follow as you try to catch a killer who may not be of this world. But be careful – in this real-time mystery, your decisions could mean the difference between life and death for Alex!
• The next chapter in Lifeline's hugely popular Green Series!
• Discover clues, interview suspects, and help solve the interactive mystery. Your choices shape the story as you play!
• Story and original score by New York Times best-selling author Matthew Sturges.
• Play in EN, DE, FR, JP, RU, or CN at launch!
Praise for Lifeline:
“I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” - Eli Cymet, Gamezebo
“For a few brief hours I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” - Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
Ratings and Reviews
I love all the lifeline story games (notable exception being the second one with
Taylor). This one was great because it was a seemingly innocent detective story with a fair bit of sci-fi thrown in.
I'm still intrigued by the greenies. Some questions were answered in this game but I am eager to learn more about them in future instalments.
This game is great for people who enjoy reading and relish a gripping story. Added bonus - you get to pick how the story progresses.
Overall, a satisfying end to the story although some choices seemed superfluous given how the story would've progressed that way regardless. Still, the best one yet. Great job!
- 3 Minute Games, LLC
- 69.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2016 Big Fish Games, Inc.
- ₹ 159
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.