By Max Programming, S.L.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Loan Calc is an easy-to-use tool intended to calculate loans and mortgages repayments in a very simple way. Loan Calc calculates repayments amount, monthly and total interest, total repayments and generates a full repayment list from a start date. Loan Calc is currency-independent so it can be used with Dollars, Francs, Marks, Pounds,...or whatever you like. Just use a dot or a comma for decimals depending on your system settings. Loan Calc lets you select both period and interest compounding from continuous (compounding only), weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, semiannually and annualy. Furthermore Loan Calc allows you to save all the repayment list to a text file or an Excel sheet.
What's New in Version 2.7.7
- A new 'Help > What's new' menu let's the user read the version history from newer to older.
- The application no longer depends on any Carbon libraries on Mac OS X, Cocoa only.
- ₹ 1,600
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 05 September 2015
- Version: 2.7.7
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Max Programming, S.L.
- © 2002 - 2015 Max Programming, S.L.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later