Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Its the end of the world as we know it, but we can rest assured because YOU ARE HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! The mutant Monsters have escaped and its up to you to track them down and put them back behind bars. Its gonna take luck, its gonna take skill, but you are the only one who can save us from utter destruction.
What?! You expect a gun? Fancy gadgets? No no no... you see all you need to be the hero we need is the crunch the numbers. That's right, you are a mathematician! Track down these little beasts by analyzing patterns and removing extraneous data. That will expose them and bring them closer to justice. It may not be the most glamourous job but right now its the most important job in the world!
Score by tapping groups of numbers to remove them. The goal is to get the little monsters down to the bottom of the game area. For each monster you capture you get a bonus bounty -- but hurry you only have a limited time!
What's New in Version 2.0
• Skyrocket your score with new Multipliers
• Add needed bonus time with the new Time Expander object
• Clear the bottom two rows with the red button Watchtower object.
• Clear an area around the red button Mega Bomb object.
• Remove all instances a random number with the red button Random Eliminator object
• Clear a vertical line with the red button Ray Gun object.
• Post your scores on Facebook.
• Purchase an Ad Free version of the app.
• Redesign of the game over screen.
• Added nuclear resistant blast doors to protect you while you are paused.
• Redesigned number objects.
• Expanded number object values from max 6 to 8.
• Added bonus score for multiple monsters captured at same time.
• Increased chance that specials will appear when a larger group of monsters are captured at the same time.
• Fixed issues where the music would stop unexpectedly.
• Performance enhancements.
• Fixed high scores not working as expected at the end of the week.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 30 August 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Philip Mobley
- © 2010-2011 Dreystone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.