Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
• Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
• Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro provides convenient controls for creating, editing and navigating your songs
• Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
Professional Music Production
• Record and edit MIDI or audio using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
• Keep takes organised with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track
• Render any combination of effect plug-ins to a selection of audio using Selection-based Processing
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Comprehensive mix and plug-in parameter automation can be part of a region or track
• Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone
• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
• Choose from 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a collection of deeply sampled drums
• Customise the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by a collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral and modelling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Play faithful models of classic organs, keyboards and vintage synths
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion and modulation stompboxes
• Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune
Creative and Production Effects
• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape and stereo delays
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 2,800 instrument and effect Patches
• 1,000 meticulously sampled instruments
• More than 7,000 Apple Loops in a wide range of genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units–compatible plug-ins
• Share to GarageBand option allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
• Open projects from Logic 5 or later
Minimum System Requirements
Display with 1280x768 resolution or higher
OS X v10.12 or later
Requires 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins
6GB available disk space for minimum install / 63GB hard disk space for full Sound Library installation
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Logic X has become a real, powerful, professional software
I was really happy when I tried for the first time Logic Pro X, I’ve found immediately so many improvements compared to the 9 but now with the new updates of version 10.4 I’m even happier.
The undo/redo functions for the audio effects it’s something I was really waiting for and now finally we have it in logic too. I can manage, edit and control audio much better now and undo any changes I don’t like with one click. Still discovering all the new updates.
I really think Logic Pro X, with all its new improvements is becoming probably the most powerful and complete DAW, where you can produce any kind of music you want at a professioanl level (producing, recording and mixing).
The only function still missing is the possibility to playback midi notes without having the playhead reading them from their start (this something really usefull especially for virtual orchestration where often you have really long notes in certain instruments and in order to ear them among other instruments you have to play from their start).
Hopefully Logic creators will get there as well (please ASAP :) ), for the rest I’m super happy with it!!
Slowly becoming my main DAW
I’ve always been a Cubase guy, and recently also had my hands deep into PreSonus’ Studio One. Logic Pro X was always a secondary DAW that I mostly used for Flex and advanced MIDI editing. But lately, I’ve been noticing that I’ve been going back to Logic Pro X a lot more than I used to before, and to say that I didn’t mind doing it is saying a lot! Special mention to ChromaVerb and the Vintage EQ collection as well, that were introduced in 10.4. Increased workflow, great looking software that’s easy on the eyes, great control over midi, and top end software optimisation. Credits where credits are due, Apple, Logic Pro X is perhaps one of your greatest achievements.
The complete package
I think its the best thing for mid to pro level musicians. If you are looking to upgrade from a Rs 20K range keyboard, or looking to buy an expensive synthesizer, please don’t. Spend the money on Logic Pro instead. And you will have the complete package to make almost any music you can imagine in your mind! One thing I wish for is either a tabla player as drummer, or an Indian percussion kit where I can easily control the tabla pitch as per song's needs. Ideally, adding a few separate Indian percussion kits will help. A tabla kit, A South Indian kit, Folk drums kit may be!?
- Apple Distribution International
- 1.4 GB
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2004-2019 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- ₹ 15,500
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.